The incantation and tribute crones should get the crone primary category

+
So i was messing around a bit with monsters when i noticed that the crone trio now boosts, damages or consumes more for each CRONE you have played, not just each other. This got me a bit excited, i wanted do do a whole crone organic vampire deck using all 5 crones, the trio, incantation and tribute now that the trio dont just care about each other but ALL crones. I was thinking that crones could sort of be a whole new archetype but then i realized that weavess: incantation and whispess: tribute for some reason are not crones! This ruined my day a bit because they ARE crones.

I dont see a good reason why not. They definetly should be, it would make all of the crones and organic cards more viable. and again as i menttioned before, it would almost allow for a whole new archetype.
This is why i think the crones should get the crone category, i mean you cant deny that it it is a bit hilarious that they dont already have it. And maybe the crone deathwish special card should get the crone category too, firstly it makes sense because you know, there is a crone on the card and secondly it would make the card more viable with deathwish crones also making it a very good organic target for whispess tribute. it wold also make organic more of an archetype and less of a side thing like alchemy is for skellige.

The crones already synergize so well with pretty much everything monsters have so why not make them synergize with each other as well?

SIncerely, FLamingo

The crones Trio generates right now 21/25 points for 24 provisions not counting the value of consume that depends on the units eaten. They are totally standalone: you don't have to keep them alive on field nor do you require the other copies in your hand; their boosting support will allways work. They are already now completly superior to the Witcher trio and the unicorn/chironex duo due to this.

In addition you can increase the count of crones by an extra 2 (decoy, hillock) without any serious sacrifice in your deck.
Thats a fucking 10 damage /10 boost / 5 consume on the deploy of the final crone for 8 provisions+their power!!! And with expensive cards like renew, syanna you could push the count even higher!!

But ohh thats not enough for you? You want an extra 2 counts so you can have even more value else your day is ruined???.......

no comments.

But ohh thats not enough for you? You want an extra 2 counts so you can have even more value else your day is ruined???.......
That is not what the OT asked for. He just wanted more synergy between all crones. He never said that they shouldn't be balanced accordingly.

The crones already synergize so well with pretty much everything monsters have so why not make them synergize with each other as well?
While it would be cool, it would mean that a player has to combine them all for full value, which probably makes them less playable than as they are now.

I agree that they should count, however i think it should be a binary way to gain the benefit, not +2 for each crone as it is now. More like how Serrit/Aucks/Letho works, i assume if you could somehow get 2 copies of Aucks in your hand, Serrit still does 4 damage.
On this principle Whispess would gain +2 if you played either Weaves or Weaves: Incantation and the bonus would be applied once.

Top Bottom