The infamous Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual bug

+
I know there are other posts related to this side mission, I also watched step by step walkthrough on how to trigger Zaria Hughes, but my problem is that when i played this mission i knew that this was a bug so i ignored it and finished the game. So i cant load that particular save because all my progress will be lost. Is there any way to replay Bloody Ritual and complete the Phycho killer side mission?

Same problem here, it is frustrating because I have cleared all the other missions. Would love to have solution, fix or something so I could completely finish the game.

Have you tried walking around the freezer at night? (past 22:00). I tried during the day and she won't spawn, at night worked

Worked fine for me (PS4 v1.06) althouth it was quite annoying. You have to scan everything lying around and this is not so obvious because some things could be scanned only from some angles.
When I completed it, it was a late afternoon but not dark yet.

However, I have other bugs so maybe I was lucky this time. ;)

I dont htink it was ever a bug. You just had to scan a certain amount of items, and many people missed this, or are able to break the sequence by moving a body (i thought I had to place it into the ice tub). But its not bugged. Just poorly implemented

Have you tried walking around the freezer at night? (past 22:00). I tried during the day and she won't spawn, at night worked
Yes I did try at night but still nothing
Post automatically merged:

Worked fine for me (PS4 v1.06) althouth it was quite annoying. You have to scan everything lying around and this is not so obvious because some things could be scanned only from some angles.
When I completed it, it was a late afternoon but not dark yet.

However, I have other bugs so maybe I was lucky this time. ;)
I scanned everything, i watched walkthroughs to find everything if i would miss any but still nothing.
Post automatically merged:

I dont htink it was ever a bug. You just had to scan a certain amount of items, and many people missed this, or are able to break the sequence by moving a body (i thought I had to place it into the ice tub). But its not bugged. Just poorly implemented
Still I thing it's bugged because there are 2 or 3 screen effected like getting electrocuted (from the walktrhoughs) but i did get any of that.

Hi All! Did someone experianceing other bug with this mission like i cant damage Zaria in any way? Pistol 0 dmg, Katana 0 dmg, Granades 0 dmg.
Any feedback is appriciated.

Yep the same, easy kill :(
If you wait that she become agressive (She's "TP" nearby the trash container), try to restart (reaload a save or auto-save) to the beginnning (it's not very long when you already know where to search).
And if nothing work, that you don't use mods, you can report it to CDPR Support if it's not already done.

Top Bottom