The Internet

+
If we're talking Internet as a different thing than Netrunning (there is a thread for that)... I don't really know. Is there an internet where users can be immersed in VR or that VR is an exclusive thing for netrunners and the Internet would be something like our internet?

One thing about the Net, it's the one place in Cyberpunk you can justify "fantasy stuff".

Yes, but not mandatory, it depend the servers you are, how the program is intended to look, etc...
Viruses don't always look like monster or whatever, I'd figure (and that would be fun to put it in the game) there would be some kind of phishing or whatever, looking like a "bonus" (a mail, or whatever you'd be used to take as "good") but in fact it would be a virus, trojan or malware of some sort, so you'd have to scan things, etc...
But yes, everything is possible on the net, well, almost.
You can have a virtual reality filed with fairy etc... as much as an empty grid with big icons and all.

We need navashield alike in Cyberpunk 2077 "Hey buddy! I'm.............................................No t your friend"

If we're talking Internet as a different thing than Netrunning (there is a thread for that)... I don't really know. Is there an internet where users can be immersed in VR or that VR is an exclusive thing for netrunners and the Internet would be something like our internet?

It's a good question, I think there are both, since there are cyberdeck AND "PC" as we have now, so both can be plausible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom