The inventory is broken. Any good mods?

+
The inventory is broken. Any good mods?

It seems the devs never seem to get the inventory right.

1. Sorting the inventory is just broken!

- Sorting by price is done incorrectly because it takes into account the total value of ALL copies of a given item. For example if a pack of 20 bolts have a total value higher than a good rare sword, the bolts would be placed in a higher value position. This doesn't make sense. It is much more practical to sort by price of an INDIVIDUAL item. This way I can see what is of real value in my inventory.

- Sorting by Type doesn't work AT ALL. For example glyphs and runestones are always mixed together and cannot be sorted. Ingots, ores and dust are all mixed together. It would make much more sense to have all the ingots together, all dust together, etc. I see some plants mixed in with mutagens, while one of the mutagens is in the wrong place, etc etc etc
I JUST found another bug. I have 125 bottles of Dwarven Spirit. When I sort by Type, I see a stack of 100 of them somewhere on the bottom, and the remaining stack of 25 in a COMPLETELY different place on top. This is bs.!!

- The most important way of sorting is missing - sorting by "value per unit weight". That would allow us to compare items properly, or apples to apples. For example, a 100 crown item that weighs 10 would be more valuable than a 200 crown item that weighs 50 (10 crowns / unit weight vs. 4 crowns / unit weight).

2. Where is the search feature?

3. "Hold Shift to compare" only works to compare gear in inventory with gear that's currently equipped. But this option is NOT available while shopping, which is exactly where it would be more useful because while I'm shopping I cannot see what is equipped at the moment! That means I have to buy something, THEN go to inventory to compare etc etc, and if I find that the new item is not very good I have to reload the game to undo the purchase.

Does anyone know of a good inventory mod? I can't find one on Nexus. I remember the awesome SkyUI mod for Skyrim. Once I tried that I couldn't imagine playing the game without it. I wish someone made one for W3...

Last edited:
the sorting feature is also missing the most basic sorting method:alphabetical. I don't always know where an item might fall in terms of type nor value. But I can scroll to the Bs, Ks, or Ts quickly if I can sort that way.

A search feature would also be useful.

Top Bottom