The Jester's riddle (contest game)

+
Thanks, thanks. This time I'll try something a touch more ambitious, but still fairly easy to guess I suppose..."He is a master of the pen, not the sword,to not pay his works heed you cannot afford.Without his thought, without his word,many things would never have occurred. Kings and kingdoms, towns and mayors (and even the famous monster-slayers)would simply never be,if it were not for he." Good luck!

Yeah, that's the obvious choice; but not the right one ;)I'm still not keen on giving any hints, but I'll say that yes, in a sense, this person is like Dandelion.

Spot on! Andrzej Sapkowski it is! Point Score:tommy5761 = 1 ptChuckles = 1 ptQuixote = 1 ptDarksavior = 1 ptBlackrock = 2 ptfeddo = 2 ptPetra Silie = 2 ptsLyonesse = 3 ptsIfayra = 3 ptsGorthuar = 5 ptsUnkreativ = 4 ptsgen. Nighty = 5 ptsVilgefortz = 7 ptse-ahmet = 9 ptsMisterD373 = 10 ptsCassandra31EEE = 11ptsCorylea = 12 ptsJack in the Green = 15 ptsMik@`el = 16 pts56236 = 54 ptsYour turn, looking forward to the riddle :)

Sorry gang, but I fall asleep last night, beforre posting lolFirst I denounce and reject myself AGAIN for this one, I think it oozes Misogyny, in a way, just like the game. lolYou were not a hot potato,you were not an early birdat first seemed shy to try sexbut again not afraid to.You wouldnt make it outside on the grass,(you looked more like a bookworm).But girl, what you deserved you earnedand you certainly had a nice round ...

The riddle receives a "lol" from me as well, good stuff! :D I'm going to go with the Clerk in Vizima's Town Hall. She has that bookworm look to her, as well as a nice ass...et.

THAT is fast...Perhaps misoginy is too strong of a word; "objectifing" women was what I meant.And Blackrock is right: the town clerck with the diamond fetish it is, though Shanni was Ok too. :)

and the updatePoint Score:tommy5761 = 1 ptChuckles = 1 ptQuixote = 1 ptDarksavior = 1 ptfeddo = 2 ptPetra Silie = 2 ptsBlackrock = 3 ptsLyonesse = 3 ptsIfayra = 3 ptsGorthuar = 5 ptsUnkreativ = 4 ptsgen. Nighty = 5 ptsVilgefortz = 7 ptse-ahmet = 9 ptsMisterD373 = 10 ptsCassandra31EEE = 11ptsCorylea = 12 ptsJack in the Green = 15 ptsMik@`el = 16 pts56236 = 54 pts*beer* Its Blackrock's turn...

JackintheGreen said:
THAT is fast...Perhaps misoginy is too strong of a word; "objectifing" women was what I meant.And Blackrock is right: the town clerck with the diamond fetish it is, though Shanni was Ok too. :)
Oh...totally forgot about the clerk. Perhaps because I found her really disgusting, nymphomaniac and thus forgetable :)Well done Blackrock!

Thanks! :) I'm kinda busy now, so I doubt I'll be able to think up of anything in the short time I have available. So expect a post from me tomorrow. Or if someone wants to go ahead, I forfeit my turn and give them a green light to get creative. :)

Right, sorry for being sooo late with this, but I had a lot of stuff on my plate. On a similar note - why did nobody bother to use the chance and give their riddle-making skills a go? :p Anyway..."Wisdom tempered by age,but he is not a scholar, nor a mage. A master of the blade, he taught many in his trade. A father by position, not by blood, he is the teacher of a famous stud."I'm expecting this to be slightly harder than the others - good luck!

Bah! Way to ruin my "oh my riddle is so hard" feeling! Vesemir it is! :p Point Score:tommy5761 = 1 ptChuckles = 1 ptQuixote = 1 ptDarksavior = 1 ptfeddo = 2 ptPetra Silie = 2 ptsBlackrock = 3 ptsLyonesse = 3 ptsIfayra = 3 ptsGorthuar = 5 ptsUnkreativ = 4 ptsgen. Nighty = 5 ptsVilgefortz = 7 ptse-ahmet = 9 ptsMisterD373 = 10 ptsCassandra31EEE = 11ptsCorylea = 12 ptsJack in the Green = 15 ptsMik@`el = 16 pts56236 = 55 ptsNext time...things will be much different, oh yes! *evil grin* In the meanwhile, I look forward to seeing your riddle ;)

There there. Don't cry. Here, have a tissue.Don't feel bad. It just takes a lot to bring that veteran down. Sometime it's not about you being bad, but the opponent being too damn good. Just look at 56236's score and you'll understand what I mean.

Apologies for the delay. Projects on merging low-level computer languages (Assembly) with high-level computer languages (C++) can be a real pain-in-the-_______

Schuttenbach Jewelers perhaps? With an ill-translated motto "Where every ring is that special ring..." (a better translation of the polish original would go "Where every ring is the One...")

Top Bottom