The Jester's riddle (contest game)

+
Thanks. I'm already having a lack of inspiration though. :pI have created one, but realised it was not new. But since I have not a lot of time to think of a new one I'll just post it anyway. I'm no expert on the Witcher at all so this one shouldn't be difficult. Here it goes:It wanders the North for prey.Ruthless is it's sway.Constricting it's victim's in pain.Ceasing in a crimson rain.Impulsing a cannibals way.It's a bit short, next time I'll think of a longer and more original one.

Thsccks said:
It wanders the North for prey.Ruthless is it's sway.Constricting it's victim's in pain.Ceasing in a crimson rain.Impulsing a cannibals way.It's a bit short, next time I'll think of a longer and more original one.
A Bloedzuiger?

HazelRah said:
HazelRah said:
It wanders the North for prey.Ruthless is it's sway.Constricting it's victim's in pain.Ceasing in a crimson rain.Impulsing a cannibals way.It's a bit short, next time I'll think of a longer and more original one.
A Bloedzuiger?
Sorry that is not the answer. :(If you are lost as to what it could be I can always give you a slight hint..

Here is the riddle with the hint:It wanders the North for prey.Ruthless is it's sway.Constricting it's victim's in pain.Ceasing in a crimson rain.Impulsing a cannibals way.Giving ghouls a glance at their first moonlight ray.It goes unseen.Not even a witcher can intervene.

JackintheGreen said:
I have an easy answer and a difficult one... :) the easy is the Cannibal hermit that lives in the cabin North of the Vizima Swamp.
Sorry the easy answer is not correct.

I don't get the "wanders" bit, but an echinops fits the bill otherwise. It's near the cannibal, near the ghouls, remains unseen, causes pain etc etc.Or maybe it's a stupid guess, and I've softened up after my long exile. :p

Vilgefortze said:
I don't get the "wanders" bit, but an echinops fits the bill otherwise. It's near the cannibal, near the ghouls, remains unseen, causes pain etc etc.Or maybe it's a stupid guess, and I've softened up after my long exile. :p
I'm sorry that is not the right answer, remember the intervene part. A witcher can still kill an echinops ;). You are getting close though.Another hint: it is full of metaphores, for example the wandering bit is a metaphore and shouldn't be taken too litteraly.The cannibal bit is quite important, old women on the outskirts might know more...

Point Score:
Thsccks = 1 pt
Guy N'wah = 1 pt
Tanhit = 1 pt
*Tommy* = 1 pt
Chuckles = 1 pt
Quixote = 1 pt
Darksavior = 1 pt
Ankah23= 2 pts
feddo = 2 pts
Petra Silie = 2 pts
Blackrock = 3 pts
Lyonesse = 3 pts
Ifayra = 3 pts
Vatt`ghern = 4 pts
Unkreativ = 4 pts
gen. Nighty = 5 pts
e-ahmet = 10 pts
Cassandra31EEE = 11 pts
MisterD373 = 12 pts
Vilgefortze = 12 pts
Corylea = 12 pts
Mik@`el = 17 pts
Gorthuar = 18 pts
Jack in the Green = 21 pts
56236 = 65 pts

Riddle:
There was a monster and I was it's victim
Unlike the others he wanted me with him.
I was left alive, yet dead to the world
The only things left is my fruit and story to be told.

Easy for a good start :)

King of the Wild Hunt?

Should I tell you that TW2 can be the subject of your riddles too? Naaah... think it's obvious (I don't know where they find these emoticons, but they're so funny)

Lol, sure it's not Ves. It's the elven woman from the Loredo residency... Dunno her name.
I guess?

Top Bottom