“The Jungle” Achievement not unlocking.

+
I have completed every single NCPD Scanner Hustle and Gig in the area and still the Achievement is stuck at 92% on the “Achievement Tracker” feature on Xbox. This is very frustrating as it is one of the last I need for 100%. Please fix.

Mine is stuck at 97% n I even started the whole game again too see if it fixed... Same achievement ect... Need fixing ASAP... Its the onli achievement I got left..
It is frustrating but I’m relieved to hear that I am not the only one.
The strange thing is some people seem to still be unlocking as you can check on “trueachievements.com” so it isn’t bugged for everyone just us unlucky few.
I need to start a new playthrough for the other Achievement I need for 100% which is “The Devil” so sadly have to play almost the entire Campaign again. I was planning on going through and completing all Gigs and NCPD’s for “The Jungle” Achievement in this playthrough to see if I can get it unlocked. Hopefully this gets addressed soon.

I have completed every single NCPD Scanner Hustle and Gig in the area and still the Achievement is stuck at 92% on the “Achievement Tracker” feature on Xbox. This is very frustrating as it is one of the last I need for 100%. Please fix.
You sure you have completed all ?
How far you are in the main quest ?
Which area ? (You have a screenshot)

You sure you have completed all ?
How far you are in the main quest ?
Which area ? (You have a screenshot)
I have completed every Main Quest, Gig and NCPD on my map currently.
I am referring to Santo Domingo and I’m unable to get a screenshot currently due to being away from my console but essentially my entire map is cleared apart from “Side Jobs” but they shouldn’t be linked to NCPD/Gig’s spawning.

I have completed every Main Quest, Gig and NCPD on my map currently.
I am referring to Santo Domingo and I’m unable to get a screenshot currently due to being away from my console but essentially my entire map is cleared apart from “Side Jobs” but they shouldn’t be linked to NCPD/Gig’s spawning.
It's just because some "things" appear only after a specific main quest (or side quest).
There is a list for "The Jungle" achievement
Make sure all of them are completed.
And if yes, the only "solution" is to try to clear console cache and then, contact the support ("Contact Us" button).

It's just because some "things" appear only after a specific main quest (or side quest).
There is a list for "The Jungle" achievement
Make sure all of them are completed.
And if yes, the only "solution" is to try to clear console cache and then, contact the support ("Contact Us" button).
I use True Achievements a lot and yes I have indeed completed everything in this list.
I will try clearing the cache on my Xbox as that appears to be the last thing I haven’t done to try solve this issue.
I’ve never tried to contact Xbox Support about unlocking an Achievement on my account. Do you know anything about this process?

Clearing my Xbox cache did not solve the issue sadly so I guess I’ll need to try contact Xbox support about this :(
Thank you for your help.

I have been searchin forever n a day too find wah I was missing fo 'THE JUNGLE' mine was stuck at 97%.. I did all GIGS & NCPD Sanners,, I have just found the culprit. I was doing NCPD SCANNERS and one told me too go too a STASH. I went too a stash it said then nothing no achievement,, I then went too my map and I changed the map icons from NCPD SCANNERS TO JOBS and there it was,, a NCPD SCANNER in the job section which was 'GO TO A THE STASH'. I went too a different house and there it was after killing 3 guys boom,, looted the bag it said and achievement popped. Now I have no idea why this was under the JOBS area of the map but there we go.. Hope this helps..

I have been searchin forever n a day too find wah I was missing fo 'THE JUNGLE' mine was stuck at 97%.. I did all GIGS & NCPD Sanners,, I have just found the culprit. I was doing NCPD SCANNERS and one told me too go too a STASH. I went too a stash it said then nothing no achievement,, I then went too my map and I changed the map icons from NCPD SCANNERS TO JOBS and there it was,, a NCPD SCANNER in the job section which was 'GO TO A THE STASH'. I went too a different house and there it was after killing 3 guys boom,, looted the bag it said and achievement popped. Now I have no idea why this was under the JOBS area of the map but there we go.. Hope this helps..
It's because it's a "special" CDPR Scanner Hustles (Reported Crime).
"Reported Crime Neutralize the criminals to receive your reward from the NCPD. Then search the area to find some illegally stashed loot and complete this NCPD Scanner Hustle."

When you read the shard, it add a new "quest" in the journal (generally, kill enenmies and loot the container).

Sadly this didn’t work either :(

I have managed too unlock it now so I am now not 100% convinced its bugged.. Try reading every shard in the game that was found in the NCPD SCANNERS missions and see if they lead too another part of the mission(PT 2) if ya will... I genuinely believe somethin is a miss buddy... I finally found my issue,, hopefully yu find yours...
Post automatically merged:

Some NCPD SCANNERS have a 2nd part too em but too activate em yu HAVE TO read the shards yu collect from the bags or containers that have the loot in durin' them missions....

Try reading every shard in the game that was found in the NCPD SCANNERS missions and see if they lead too another part of the mission(PT 2) if ya will...
You're totally right ;)
If you pickup a shard in a "Reported Crime" but don't read it > The blue icon is removed from the map (before it was some sort of blue "cube") but you don't trigger the "new quest" that you have to do to complet it (find the stash mostly).

I have managed too unlock it now so I am now not 100% convinced its bugged.. Try reading every shard in the game that was found in the NCPD SCANNERS missions and see if they lead too another part of the mission(PT 2) if ya will... I genuinely believe somethin is a miss buddy... I finally found my issue,, hopefully yu find yours...
Post automatically merged:

Some NCPD SCANNERS have a 2nd part too em but too activate em yu HAVE TO read the shards yu collect from the bags or containers that have the loot in durin' them missions....
Tried that and didn’t work :(

I can
I managed to unlock this Achievement and get my 100% by starting a new playthrough so I must have had a corrupted file or something with my previous save.

Top Bottom