The kind of DLC i would like to see [Spoilers]

+
I know no one asked my opinion, but the kind of DLC i would like to see is that CDPR takes the main story and changes a few key moments and add new characters.
For example, instead of Jackie dying he survives, Morgan Blackhand is present in the story, instead of Panam returning to the Aldecaldos she leaves (i know that it's a side quest, just wanted you to understand what im trying to say).
Maybe i am the only person who wants this but it would be cool.

that's way too much to ask for.

In the same idea, I would like to have Jackie and V both survive by prepared a parachute ahead of the time, both survived but Saburo is still killed, so Dex going to try Zero V and Jackie anyway but this time with Jackie is will be a boss fight.
Jackie will end up injured and head to Vik, in they way there Jackie pass the Relic to V head to the clinic, V waiting outside but found a team of saka-ninja is attacking and end up took damage to the head and here comes Johnny.

Anyway I wish for a good DLC coming sooner then later.

I would like DLC that enables you you join factions, whether it be one of the many gangs, or becoming a bounty hunter or free lance cop, a corpo, a hitman. Working you way up from the bottom to the top. And all the consequences of making such a choice, to being instant attacked by other gangs as you become their enemy etc. Making areas of the city no go, without back up etc as you would be in the middle of enemy territory.

Then combine this to more depth in the city, more shops to purchase from, NPC interactions, homes to buy etc etc..

Also a random gig/mission generator that would be multiplayer ready.

And a DLC as to how V solves the 6 months to die problem, I am thinking something along the lines of Altered Carbon.

My pie-in-the-sky hope is just for a route to a new ending where we can yeet Johnny without Soulkiller or getting an ending that the game shoves down your throat as the bad one.

I like to see a whole different branch to the story tbh, one that starts with accepting Evelyn Parkers offer an possibly working with netwatch

Personnaly.

If you are talking about "extensions" I would like a continuation of the story that would be incorporated with all the endings where V remains alive. With several scriptwriting additions such as Peralez's quest for the example. With more freedom in certain options. And if possible a compelling story.

If you are talking about small free dlc, (like adding tattoo artist) i expect nothing especially.

I just hope not to be disappointed if this the first case turns out to be true.

1. Factions DLC - join numerous factions such as max-tac, NCPD, Valentinos etc so they can actually distinguish their dumb AIs. Faction exclusive mods, weapons and armor

2. Streets of Night City - Mini games, NPC interactivity, gives them a chance to fix the once again shitty NPC AI and add a few more interactivity points in Night City. Maybe Street races to tighten up vehicle handling

Then preferably after that expand the the story and explorable spaces with actual content or story DLCs. Lots of buildings and doors in this city.

I know no one asked my opinion, but the kind of DLC i would like to see is that CDPR takes the main story and changes a few key moments and add new characters.
For example, instead of Jackie dying he survives, Morgan Blackhand is present in the story, instead of Panam returning to the Aldecaldos she leaves (i know that it's a side quest, just wanted you to understand what im trying to say).
Maybe i am the only person who wants this but it would be cool.
EH WE CAN DREAM CAN'T WE

The Witcher 2's "Enhanced Edition" revamped & expanded the plot's 3rd act because everyone said it sucked

Witcher's Enhanced Edition expanded a lot of the dialogue / voice acting in main quest

I would frankly be more excited about this sort of thing - an expanded / improved core set of missions - than about new side missions or features.

The roadmap shows some free DLC is to be expected after the two critical patches of jan/feb. Oddly, there is no mention of any expansion planned for 2021. God knows at this point if they intend to have proper expansions out for this game or they will turn page and work on the multiplayer or even forget about Cyberpunk and go back to the Witcher IP and forget about all this mess asap.

I hope they put a tiny Shard in the Nomad and Legacy endings that will say that you survive in those endings.

SO PEOPLE WILL KNOW THEY SURVIVE AND STOP COMPLAINING.

:)

I hope they put a tiny Shard in the Nomad and Legacy endings that will say that you survive in those endings.

SO PEOPLE WILL KNOW THEY SURVIVE AND STOP COMPLAINING.

:)
I would be ok with that ...

Although it would still be shitty writing.

I know what I don't want to see.
Any romance related stuff.

Really. It's enough already. I would rather see hairdressers added than another steamy sex scene.

The game has three paths to the ending.
1.Arasaka. You don't actually have to do anything. This ending is available to everyone.
2.Panam. For her it is necessary to be friends with the nomads.
3 Rogue For this ending, you need to complete tasks related to Rogue and Johnny's past.

I would like a full fourth storyline related to Meredith and Milithek.
A long, branchy series of quests for five hours dedicated to Meredith and Milithek. And what would it lead to a full fifth ending - the beginning of a new Corporate War.

Meredith must be returned to play. And not in the form of a boring, lazy sex quest. No, it was just awful.
Meredith should return as a full-fledged alternative to Panama and Rogue. As a full-fledged companion on the way to a completely new ending!

Hold your horse dude. CDPR can fuck up 13 million players, sure they don't mind disappointing one more just for fun ;)

Meredith must be returned to play. And not in the form of a boring, lazy sex quest. No, it was just awful.
Meredith should return as a full-fledged alternative to Panama and Rogue. As a full-fledged companion on the way to a completely new ending!

You realize its entirely possible to kill Meredith, right?

There is no point of keeping Jacky alive, his death is the core factor for the entire story. I only wish they can extend the story of his friendship with V, for now all we have is this 20 sec cutscene about 6 month of merc life, which doesn't allow to feel their close relations in decent way

Top Bottom