The kind of DLC i would like to see [Spoilers]

+
that could actually work for most of the endings, but not all of them
Arasaka endings are invho, fucked.

The other 5 endings can all branch back together.

Legendary V wants to return to NC after Crystal Palace.
Nomad-ending V does not want to come back to NC but does not want to die either.
Engram-V wakes up in an new body in NC, after alt decided to get V on a mission that requires a body and to finally fulfill her side of the deal.
Greeted by V's old body and Johnny, who made it possible.
In all possible new openings, alt and Johnny could take a large role.

My ideal DLC is an 'Act 0' where you get to do quests/side quests and actually become best friends with Jackie during the implied timeskip. You could be introduced to each fixer properly before they call you, learn more about T-Bug, Dex, and others without Johnny having to do the worldbuilding based on the pnp lore, meet Mama Welles and Misty, etc. They could also expand on various elements of the Lifepaths after you're tossed out of them, and into business with Jackie, during this. Corpos recognizing you, actual story missions with Padre as a streetkid, etc. And then everything after that point, that's already in the game, happens. It doesn't matter if it only adds an extra hour or two to the story, so long as it'd exist and pad the pacing more realistically. This doesn't address that they could also package in all the Night City AI QoL people complain about/ask for, in an expansion like this.

Last edited:
Takemura romance as part of the main storyline/ probably Evelyn as an alternative if you swing that way, if they can make her return. I really don't have interest in the game without Takemura's relationship with V being resolved. That cannot be left out at this point without the storyline being ruined, due to the relationship building they already made between the two.

I just want o see what was promised by CDPR, you know 8 years ago.

Seeing I've already been ripped off er.. got the game, I guess a multi- gigabyte download of a "DLC" would be OK.
As long as they don't expect me to pay for the privilidge of having their lies and broken promises fixed er.. DLC

Top Bottom