The lack of 3rd person view

+
I totally agree, I was absolutely convinced that it would be possible to play in third perso.. There's no point of such a character creation, hype for customizing body (even more for genitals) if there's no 3rd view.
PLEASE :'( ADD IT TO THE GAME (I well I d'ont even know if it's possible but it's such a shame !)

I wouldn't mind a vanity camera at least. For now looking down at my shoes and the occasional smart mirror will have to suffice.

I think adding TPP now isn't worth it. It'll probably add more bugs, considering how they've frequently kept saying that the gameplay was built around FPP.

Hello ive been waiting since the start of development of this game only to be sadly disappointed there should be the option of 3rd person as well as first it just doesn't feel right to have all that character customization only to have it in first person at this point I dont even want to play im so upset.

Would have been really happy with an optional third-person mode. I'm guessing they had limited time, though, and they didn't feel like implementing it and fixing all the bugs it would cause on top of support first-person. I'm sure a Modder will figure it out, though.

Thing is that game is not that special in 1st person, it feels empty like every dialogue is empty totally divoided of emotion, you see NPC but you don't see V you don't see her face expression you don't see body language all that add to atmospher, big shame they decide to cut 3rd person and even throw out 3rd person cutsceens.

If this is the day you figured out that there is no 3th person view then not only did you not pay attention trough all the media attention since 2018, you have not even read the store page at all.
Sorry but this is on yourself, educate yourself before you swipe your creditcard on products you buy.
hey hold on there. i'm just saying that i think it's an shame that it's not included as an option for Third person view to see how the character i've, even you and other, put on a hour or even hours to feel that you have made an awesome looking character to only be able to see it on mirrors.... come on.. i would rather see how V act all lively with body language, how he interact with crouch and so on. If i'm locked from being able too see how my character is alive and be locked on first person view then that is empty immersion. arm and hand swinging isn't enough.

It's intentional to increase immersion but I'd prefer it. I think the game would have more comparisons to GTA which is what they're trying to avoid but I guess it's bound to happen so why not. Look at Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row and the Yakuza series.
The idea of increasing immersion by disabling third person view is a naive pseudo psychology. The game is losing lots of value by forcing to play in first person view, actually it makes the gamer feeling half blind and disoriented. Very bad decision.

Developers please add 3rd person back in its ridiculous to have all these customizations and not allow the toggle between 1st and 3rd person please put an patch in xbox to allow this alot of gamers are mad i waited so long for this game and I hate the 1st person only view the car is 3rd person but come the heck on add 3rd person please I beg you its the only thing I hate about this.
Post automatically merged:

The idea of increasing immersion by disabling third person view is a naive pseudo psychology. The game is losing lots of value by forcing to play in first person view, actually it makes the gamer feeling half blind and disoriented. Very bad decision.
Agreed they need to add 3rd person it wrecked the game not having this option

Top Bottom