The lack of a taxi system is very disappointing ...

+
I`m fine with that. Can imagine sitting in a cab for 20 minutes knowing how fast the traffic is... It also has a tendency to completely jam as there is no AI system which can take over or reroute over obstacles.

What is missing in a car system is having people who actually park their cars at parking spots, get in and out etc. All of them are just driving for hours.

Well, rather than a Taxi I'm surprised our cars in freaking 2077 still don't offer a self-driving feature and only Delamain offers that service, and he's not available to you. Besides, drives are always skippable, so that's an option.

Well, rather than a Taxi I'm surprised our cars in freaking 2077 still don't offer a self-driving feature and only Delamain offers that service, and he's not available to you. Besides, drives are always skippable, so that's an option.

Right, but I think the OP and what I am talking about is a way to enjoy looking at the city when going from A to B. The Train system would have solved that. But as it must have been scraped for time it seems strange that to replace it (a Scenic way to travel more practical than walking) they did not utilize their existing code more and have Delamain or your own car do this. You could set a destination point on the map and using the same code that is used for when NPC drives you, the car drives to that point. So as I said it was not that the game could not handle it, it must have been some other reason.

Last edited:
There should be taxi minigame quests where you need to drive people around to certain parts of the city within a certain time limit.

I`m fine with that. Can imagine sitting in a cab for 20 minutes knowing how fast the traffic is...
Yeah, that's the point. I wish I can use taxi, since sometimes I like just watching around, but it is hardly possible with this traffic system.

Top Bottom