The Last of Us, Part II

+
So the real debate is whether to get it on the PS4 Pro when it releases...or wait for the PS5 collected edition...Decisions Decisions.
ps5 will be backward compatible, so you buy it now and play it again on ps5 without paying anything more.

P.S. TLOU remaster is also given with ps plus in october, which is what I've been waiting since TLOU2 announcement. I've already played it on ps4, refused to pay it twice, and now I'll play it again with the DLC (which I haven't played)

So there won't be a multiplayer feature in the sequel. Kinda sucks 'cause I distinctly remember there was a community dedicated to multiplayer and it done well in reviews, too. So this just leads me to assume the single-player story is going to be BEEFY.

So there won't be a multiplayer feature in the sequel. Kinda sucks 'cause I distinctly remember there was a community dedicated to multiplayer and it done well in reviews, too. So this just leads me to assume the single-player story is going to be BEEFY.
Yeah I had several friends who tried to get me into the multiplayer cause they really liked it. And yeah, Naughty Dog said in a couple interviews that this is by far the biggest game they've ever made.

I definetely prefer that ND focused on single player and used all its resources for that. At the end of the day, multiplayer is a secondary feature for story-driven linear games.

The things that hype me most are AI and level design that people who have tried it say are top notch.

But that ridiculously good graphics and the glorious narrative of the first game already sold me the game back at its announcement.

If it's as linear as the first, think I'll pass until it goes on deep deep sale.

The level design sounds like it will be less linear than the first game. However, I anticipate the story will continue to be linear, like all Naughty Dog games. Also:

Been waiting for a long time for this game. Not to mention Cyberpunk as well. Probably won't leaves the house for awhile after they both release.

Looks interesting, but it will probably be summer before I get around to playing it if that early. Unfortunately for it, it drops days before Watch Dogs Legion, and after Legion, I had planned on Cyberpunk 2077 and after that, it's Dying Light 2.

I tried my best to dodge any spoilers that come my way. But there are too many of 'em that I find it extremely challenging.
Four very short sentences... !BAM! !BAM! !BAM! !BAM!... and they got me!... !Dayuuuuuum!.. Dear Lord. What have they done!?
I'm still gettin' my CE. Still will be playin' the game.

If IT is as bad as they say IT is, I want to find out first hand. And the only way to do that is to play the game myself. I want to know, first hand... WHY? Why take that route, why that narrative, why...why...why... My guess is that TLOU II story line is a build up to TLOU III, only then will we understand what is going on. Have a clear understanding of the whole story arc... And TLOU Trilogy will be the best ever game series in the history of gaming/story telling... I'm hoping.

I don't think isolated spoilers, no matter how heavy, do justice to the story and overall experience. We still don't know A LOT about the game.

I saw the leaks in their entirety and I'll reserve judgment till I have the full picture.

I was originally excited for this game as the first one was part of bundle when got my first ps4 that eventually burned out. But some of things i have heard recently with directions they have gone with it have made me want to steer away from the sequel

Top Bottom