The Last of Us

+
Yep! Looks good. I was never into Uncharted, but this looks much more interesting. Releases soon, I think?

Forum veteran
Lots of moody staring and overemotional arguing. Don't videos like that typically show off some of the best parts? Right now this looks like the game equivalent of Twilight.

Lots of moody staring and overemotional arguing. Don't videos like that typically show off some of the best parts? Right now this looks like the game equivalent of Twilight.

Well the game IS about human emotion and a father-daughter relationship.

Forum veteran
Well the game IS about human emotion and a father-daughter relationship.
Two topics which can be realistically covered without drowning in that kind of overwrought, overacted caricature of human behavior that Twilight makes money off of. I'm open to the possibility that the video doesn't accurately represent the final game, but right now this looks like a soap opera in game form.

I really like the setting and the Lone Wolf + Cub/ The Road/ Grendel War Child idea. I've seen relatively little of the videos, just enough for a sense that it's Uncharted in a deeper world. Which interests me.

Also, I liked Twilight. Ha- HA!

I really like the setting and the Lone Wolf + Cub/ The Road/ Grendel War Child idea. I've seen relatively little of the videos, just enough for a sense that it's Uncharted in a deeper world. Which interests me.

Also, I liked Twilight. Ha- HA!

Exactly!

View attachment 740

At last! And best of all, no nagging spouse!

Attachments

• The_Road_movie_poster.jpg
    The_Road_movie_poster.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 41
HA!

Is someone a little bit married, methinks? Your husband after you a bit much?

I loved the Road. I thought it was Cormac's best work - superior even to Blood Meridian.

Come on, Slim. You know you are a Team Jacob kind of guy. You know. Yes you do.

He's defiantly a Jacob man. Good call.

And wouldn't you know it? Another bloody PS3 exclusive. One of these days I'll break down and get a console.

You should. I quite like my PS3. It's reliable, quiet and useful for all sorts of living-room media interfaces. I find platform exclusives tiresome, but I've enjoyed Dragon's Dogma and such-like enough to justify the purchase.

Top Bottom