The Last Wish: A Request For The Devs

+
The Last Wish: A Request For The Devs

So, I started this thread as a way to comunicate with the developers at CDPR on well, whatever you want to tell them. Let's hope they see it; read on other threads that it was difficult to get through to them.

Anyway my humble request is more like a wish. Those who have read the books, do yo remmember Essy Daven, know also as Little Eye? Well I know bringing her back would be breaking the lore even further, but I'd trully love to see her or some reference of her in the future, she was very important for Geralt, not just some affair. So maybe make Dandelion sing the ballad he wrote? Just for Geralt? Women will go crazy for that shit lol

Any other requests you can post un the comments

Dryad's because they're the best - Their designs coming into the games however are very outside their book origins, in the books I imagined them to be more like a Peter Pan 'Lost Boys' sort of deal, lots of Dryads of slight build - not seductively curvy like in TW1, looking between 16-20 and wearing camouflage clothing and wielding very unique looking bows.
The Dryad you meet in TW1 however isn't how I pictured them at all, I hope if they bring them back they keep more to the source material.

But no Dryad promiscuity, More than enough sexual partners in my opinion, they know Geralt is sterile and don't mess about for pleasure..

Bring back Braenn!

Meve - because the White Queen is simply the best Northern monarch there is left, I want to head to Lyria/Rivia and see Meve running another guerrilla campaign against the Nilfgaardian scum.

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Yarpen Zigrin, Isengrim Faoiltiarna and Iorveth. I have a feeling that Man of Glass might be Borch.

Yarpen Zigrin, Isengrim Faoiltiarna and Iorveth. I have a feeling that Man of Glass might be Borch.

You've already met the man of glass:

I'd assume if it were Borch he would have openly told you, but it would explain his sudden disappearance at the end of that scene.

One can hope.

The fact that he knew Geralt, Dandelion and Yen would support him possibly being Borch along with that he knew where she had run off towards - but where are Vea and Tea?

I'd love those three to make a return! His Gwent card made me really hopeful too.

Guest 3847602

You've already met the man of glass:

I'd assume if it were Borch he would have openly told you, but it would explain his sudden disappearance at the end of that scene.

One can hope.

The fact that he knew Geralt, Dandelion and Yen would support him possibly being Borch along with that he knew where she had run off towards - but where are Vea and Tea?

I'd love those three to make a return! His Gwent card made me really hopeful too.

Well I suppose, if he really is Borch, it could be explained in the DLC why he didn't immediately reveal himself to Geralt. Vea and Tea could be busy already working on whatever he needs Geralt's help later on. Plus, if two of them were with him in White Orchard, his identity would hardly be a secret anymore.
My reasoning was: It seemed like he knew Geralt, Yennefer, and Dandelion, yet Geralt didn't recognize him. Borch is the most likely candidate imo. Of course, it could also be just a random merchant, who was telling the truth and really learned of them from the ballads ;)

I know Noobie, but any reference would be nice. And Prissy does NOT count as a refference. Not at all

---------- Updated at 12:15 AM ----------

Nenneke would be great, but Iola is not posible, maybe Iola the second, Ciri's friend could appear. Jarre would be nice too. Vea and Tea, Borch, Braenn and the other duids though I find it hard, I'd like to know what happened to John Natalis who is "missing" as far as Roche knows, Iorveth and Saskia, and we could go on...

Vea and Tea could be busy already working on whatever he needs Geralt's help later on.

Chopping their way through Oxenfurt with their Zerrikanian sabers? Ahaha, I refuse to believe I wouldn't have noticed.

It seemed like he knew Geralt, Yennefer, and Dandelion, yet Geralt didn't recognize him. Borch is the most likely candidate imo. Of course, it could also be just a random merchant, who was telling the truth and really learned of them from the ballads

Maybe, I doubt he is human - He might even be a Higher Vampire in the vein of Regis, one that has given up blood, maybe a doppler or of course, everyone's favourite Golden Dragon.. If it is Borch I want Yenna and Dandelion there too - and another awkward moment between Vea, Yenna and Geralt q:

Guest 3847602

Chopping their way through Oxenfurt with their Zerrikanian sabers? Ahaha, I refuse to believe I wouldn't have noticed.

Maybe, I doubt he is human - He might even be a Higher Vampire in the vein of Regis, one that has given up blood, maybe a doppler or of course, everyone's favourite Golden Dragon.. If it is Borch I want Yenna and Dandelion there too - and another awkward moment between Vea, Yenna and Geralt q:

Yeah, a vampire is also possibility, but it wouldn't explain his knowledge of Geralt, Yen and Dandelion, unless it's Regis himself. On the other side, Geralt could have possibly killed Saskia in TW2, so it also doesn't make sense for Borch to have friendly chat with him, unless they decide that Saskia surviving is a canon. We'll see it in about a month...

"Geralt, Vea wants you to know that she will never forget the tub at the Pensive Dragon.
She hopes that she will see you again."
"What?" Yennefer asked, blinking anxiously.
"Nothing," the witcher replied quickly."

I want more of that too :D :D

Top Bottom