The last wish FAILED help!

+
The last wish FAILED help!

Long story short.
i COMPLETELY forgot about meeting up with yen at Larvik. Went to Kaer Morhen, for out i failed that quest. Aparrently a significant quest between Geralt and Yen.
I do not want to romance or sex with Triss. Wanted to stay loyal to Yen, and reject triss.

My question, am I still able to be with Yennefer and have a good ending if I failed, The Last Wish, and reject triss?
​​​​
..here's is the kicker...before realizing my mistake.. my manual saving BEFORE going to Kaer Morhen is GONE. There is NO WAY im able to back track without replaying the game altogether..

Please help.
Thank you!

Sorry, but I fear you aren't able to stay with Yen in this walkthrough. The last wish quest is necessary to have a successful romance with Yen!

Nothing to do about it unfortunately, o forgot about it too my first playthru. ended upp loading older save and loosing over 5 hours of gameplay. but i my opinion it was worth it :)

If you are on pc, you can use the console to technically change your romance option, although the quest won't be played out. Might be a better choice in your case rather than replaying the entire game.

Okay guys so I have a similar situation and I need answer ASAP.
I didn't know that messing around with both girls will lead to not getting any. I personally prefer triss, cuz Yan is just too cocky for a girl and treats geralt like a shit.
So what I did is locked down romance with triss successfully, and than, with a first encounter with Yan in Skellige my Geralt had sex with her on the horse back in that rented room, BUT I skipped the quest "The last wish" since I just continued my main story. So now, my question is, will i still end up with Triss, or will I get locked down on bad bed regardless since I slept with Yan in the beginning of the Skellige quests. (Reminder: I skipped "Last wish" with not showing up)

Top Bottom