The Legend and myth theory

+
The Legend and myth theory

Guys,one thing that I was elaborating whem reading the books is that :

The entire plot of the game is narrated by Dandelion,and in various part of the books you know that Dandelion is a unreliable narrator and add,hind or even change facts for the sake of poetry and made the history interesting, He is even a womanizer, this guy have to be a expert in tell lies,and that means that :

Somethings in the game can be a completely Lie or exageration from Dandelion's part and not all is truth,this explains as well why the Expansion don't fit in any part of timeline and why we have things like date discrepancies with the events of the book...

I don't know if someone more think about that,I will analyse the books and the game more to have a further conclusion,what your opinons about that ?

The entire plot of the game is narrated by Dandelion

I don't think that it necessarily is but it would have been a great idea to make that clear from the start. That way CDPR could have circumvented a lot of the critique coming from fans of the novels and the lore.

I've written something about that myself in the fan-art section, including some fan-fiction of my one that would introduce a small scene at the beginning of the game that sets the motion for such an unreliable narrator setting. Sadly it's only in German right now (my mother tongue) but maybe you want to check it out nevertheless. I can post a link to the thread here (due to forum restrictions for new users) but it's pretty easy to spot in the fan-art section of this forum. ;)

I start to think that when I perceive some interesting things :

The Familly Matter Quest,maybe was a retelling of The Witcher short history with other characters and themes...
The Elfen Godddess that appear in the short ''The Edge of The World'' have very similar powers of the three Crones

the game have other examples like this as well...

Top Bottom