The literal Comfort Zone – Reasons you are happy that CP2077 releases later

+
I bet I will finish Bioshock Remastered, although I might get distracted by Dead Space, Rage or Brutal Legend... I have already started Bioshock, so I can push it for sure!

I feel like I found a soulmate! For some reason I replayed Bioshock 1 and 2 recently (not Infinite :p) and am playing the Dead Spaces right now. :D Do you like Dead Space 3? Despite all the criticism I still do. Maybe you're up for some Co-Op when you get there?

I feel like I found a soulmate! For some reason I replayed Bioshock 1 and 2 recently (not Infinite :p) and am playing the Dead Spaces right now. :D Do you like Dead Space 3? Despite all the criticism I still do. Maybe you're up for some Co-Op when you get there?
That sounds good! The thing is, I have never played Dead Spaces, at all; I got the first one for free in Origin, but I'll think about the offer!

I started playing Bioshock Remastered a few months ago when I saw the entire collection on Steam for a price I couldn't miss. Convinced my girlfriend to make me an insane gaming gift the same day, none of us regretted it - I've shown only first game to her, but she is, naturally, amazed with the visuals and the entire idea and style and everything about Rapture.

Since we're at it - how's Dead Space's controller support?

Destiny 2: Beyond Light DLС will be released on November 10 = just a month I will be able to play perfectly before the release of CyberPunk 2077 on December 11) For me, it's normal and even quite convenient, it's funny that so many people are burning with the transfer of the Game, because it is already clear what could happen)

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Destiny 2: Beyond Light DLС выйдет 10 ноября = буквально через месяц я смогу отлично поиграть до выхода CyberPunk 2077 11 декабря) Для меня это нормально и даже довольно удобно, забавно, что так много людей горит с переносом Игры, потому что уже понятно, что могло произойти)

Эй Ви).jpg

Since we're at it - how's Dead Space's controller support?

Oh, I don't know really, since I always play it with M+KB. Makes the necessary precise shooting a lot easier. But it's obviously made for controllers, too, since some of the menus seem to work better with a controller than M+KB.
The atmosphere is great by the way. In my mind one of the best horror survival games (the other two not so much, but still good.)

Oh, I don't know really, since I always play it with M+KB. Makes the necessary precise shooting a lot easier. But it's obviously made for controllers, too, since some of the menus seem to work better with a controller than M+KB.
The atmosphere is great by the way. In my mind one of the best horror survival games (the other two not so much, but still good.)
Exactly what I need, thanks! Now, though, you talking about the exceptional horror atmosphere makes me want to postpone Dead Space to next Spooktober rather than possibly not even beating it this month.

I mean, there's still Bioshock and the others... I'm really tempted to play Dead Space, but man I want that horror atmosphere for October, that feels double special and thematic. Especially that people don't celebrate Halloween in my area, so I've taken the Spooktober matters in my own hands this year.

What's your favorite plasmid, by the way? I always loved the bees, that somehow managed to be even more sinister than everything else about Rapture. And those bee hives of Arcadia...

horror atmosphere makes me want to postpone Dead Space to next Spooktober rather than possibly not even beating it this month.

It took me approximately 12-13 hours (1 hour per chapter) to beat Dead Space 1 and I knew what I was doing. So I guess for a new player it should be around 15-16 hours.
It's really worth it and when you want to wait because of the atmosphere, I totally get it :D

What's your favorite plasmid, by the way? I always loved the bees, that somehow managed to be even more sinister than everything else about Rapture. And those bee hives of Arcadia...

I like the bees, too. They are so original and I love the look of the player character's hand when the bees are activated. It's somehow disturbing AND cool at the same time.

Well.
Getting new GPU in November. Still can get new gaming chair in December. And... No need to plan what to do on New Year's Eve, just need to cancel plans. I'll end up single, probably, but one needs to have priorities :)

I like the bees, too. They are so original and I love the look of the player character's hand when the bees are activated. It's somehow disturbing AND cool at the same time.
I honestly enjoyed all the plasmids a lot, especially their visuals, but damn right - bees were over the top and easily the coolest looking plasmid visually in the entire series to me. Can't wait to pick 'em up again in my playthrough!

It took me approximately 12-13 hours (1 hour per chapter) to beat Dead Space 1 and I knew what I was doing. So I guess for a new player it should be around 15-16 hours.
It's really worth it and when you want to wait because of the atmosphere, I totally get it :D
Alright, that definitely goes to next year! Appreciate the answers! I bet it will take me even more than 15 hours because I take too much time to explore and submerge myself into the game world, take things slowly to savor them and, well, that'll be a controller playthrough. I mainly play Kb+M myself, but the controller has its charm, I can't deny it after beating Prey (2017) with it almost entirely (started on Kb+M, but gave my controller a try at some point and kept it for the rest of the game). The analogue sticks really make it for cinematic or slower experience, which kinda goes well with immersive games. Couldn't achieve the same with Kb+M, honestly.

Anyway, Dead Space is definitely on top of my Spooktober 2021 list now, thanks a lot!

I was gutted yesterday because I planned my vacation in advance and trying to move into a new house fully setup, I also knocked out midterm exams and weeks worth of schoolwork in advance before the cyberpunk vacation.

But all in all, it's definitely been a silver lining now. I'm trying to move my vacation, but I have more time to settle into my new place, the game will come out literally when final exams are going, so after the exams I have no more school work to worry about! And I can truly enjoy vacation without work, school, or house work.

I'm shunning myself from social media accounts like reddit and twitter because the hype is kind of making me ill now. :LOL:Changed my desktop wallpapers to something other than cyberpunk too and will focus on my tasks until December!

I think I might even give Deus Ex: Human Revolution another run...

Well, my physical edition of the game will now be on my doorstep some day between December 23rd and 31st., according to Amazon. Big Sad, right?

...Yeah, it would be if not for bigger sads, like not having both a decent monitor (for now) and one of those mythological RTX 3080 in my hands in the first place (#FirstWorldProblems) plus, well, real life: the 2020 worldwide situation, trying to not get fired, trying to make my savings for a house of my own not dwindle, taking care of my parents, trying to discover what social life is, finding meaning in an absurd universe (Sisyphus Gang in da house!), etc. Plus, my gaming backlog/wishlist is a glorious, gargantuan thing to behold :oops: It ain’t going to shrink by itself, you know?

So, yeah, even though I’m not happy about the delay I’m not losing my mind about it either, I actually feel 1000% worse about the developers than about myself. The delay simply isn’t the biggest of my personal concerns :shrug:

For me, I'm kinda glad it got delayed past Finals.

I was genuinely worried I'd fail due to my own human weakness! Now, I can focus on finishing the semester strong!

Honestly, the biggest negative is that I will have finished my move so the address on my preorder is wrong, so that in itself is a positive.

But with 3 more weeks, I have extra time to upgrade my console or go all in on a PC. Even gives me a chance to find a way to give myself a little privacy when I game, just in case some sudden nudity appears on screen.

Happy that there is time to upgrade to a Ryzen 5000 series which releases Nov 5, ...and probably wouldnt be availiable in various shops in this region till after the Nov 19 release date with how delayed shipping is across the world right now.

Otherwise don't care when it is released, only that is eventually releases.

Top Bottom