The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
Anybody else thinks Geralt is getting a bit too attractive? In TW1 he was basically an ugly bastard, which fitted him perfectly well. By now he's starting to look like a George Cloony clone. Apart from that (and Yen is a bit underwhelming, especially the missing black hair), it was a pretty impressive trailer in terms of content as well as graphics. :)

all the witchers are back
yen and ciri confirmed
horse racing confirmed
mounted combat
was that the tower of Lara or Swallow from Oxenfurt
can we slide like that ingame?
was that Dandelion with the hat and mustache?....he looks very different/weird
looks like we will get to fight the riders of the hunt
is Emirl in the palace from Vizima?
that cave looks amazing....and torches are back
is Letho with the witchers?
did diving just got confirmed ? also is that a monster that passes Geralt?
monsters and amimals look fenomenal: endradas and drowners, wraiths,Wyvern, rotfiend are still in the game
we have werewolves....Vincent has been mating and had litter
was that castle at 0:18 Kaer Morhen?
360 igni
1:55 is that a noonwraith

I think that triss and geralt face are a bit strange,specially geralt
However the emperor looks amazing

The graphics, while they look incredible, are clearly unfinished, you can see that by how soft they look, its normal

So I guess I'm not the only one with a slight problem with the all of a sudden changed faces?
I don't know if it's part of some new next gen technology that changes the animation, if it's different lighting or if they just wanted to revamp their faces suddenly? Sorry to say it, but I just can't help but feel that the witcher 2 faces look a lot more appealing than whatever it is that's going on here. They look weird.

So I guess I'm not the only one with a slight problem with the all of a sudden changed faces?
I don't know if it's part of some new next gen technology that changes the animation, if it's different lighting or if they just wanted to revamp their faces suddenly? Sorry to say it, but I just can't help but feel that the witcher 2 faces look a lot more appealing than whatever it is that's going on here. They look weird.
No way.... All of it is perfect man:)

mounted combat
360 igni

Pictures please and the time so we can add it to the list.

I think that triss and geralt face are a bit strange,specially geralt
However the emperor looks amazing

Agreed Geralt looks pretty different, and what the hell is up with the hair of Triss? Loved it in TW2, but now it is too orange and not that nice in terms of shape and detail (tessellation missing?) (from my POV)

Also @ Yennefer => I think she really looks neat, plus we haven's see her whole body yet. I agree though that she should have black hair not brown.

That livestream was friggin' amazing! MIND BLOWN!

PS: I can't believe no one noticed this but it appears we've seen the new CDPR logo long before they've actually announced it. It's in the new trailer and it was even in the VGX trailer!

View attachment 3586

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 27
So, if I have the Steam versions of The Witcher 1 & 2, can I get the loyalty discount?
Don´t get me wrong, I´ll pre-order it no matter what, but an extra 10% discount sounds sweet...

So, if I have the Steam versions of The Witcher 1 & 2, can I get the loyalty discount?
Don´t get me wrong, I´ll pre-order it no matter what, but an extra 10% discount sounds sweet...

Don't know about Steam, but if you have the GoG version you get discount.

all the witchers are back
yen and ciri confirmed
horse racing confirmed
mounted combat
can we slide like that ingame?
looks like we will get to fight the riders of the hunt
is Emirl in the palace from Vizima?
that cave looks amazing....and torches are back
did diving just got confirmed ? also is that a monster that passes Geralt?
monsters and amimals look fenomenal: endradas and drowners, wraiths,Wyvern, rotfiend are still in the game
we have werewolves....Vincent has been mating and had litter
was that castle at 0:18 Kaer Morhen?
360 igni

torches return

Top Bottom