The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
Am I the only one dissapointed with Yennefer's looks? They gave her ordinary good-looking face, no passion, no personality...
And Geralt looks different. i'm not saying - bad, but different.
We have 1 and only hero, and somehow the devs manage to make him different in every game.
And I still prefer the W1 Geralt.

And now, after this trailer of epicness, E3, which means TONS of gameplay facts and functional information.

I remember back when the game was first teased in gameinformer and when the E3 trailer was revealed, the graphics werent too amazing, they were like improved TW2, and we were all instead dying of excitement out of the story and the gameplay features. This game simply has too much :)

I think Yennefer exudes alot of mystery/maturity although her looks are pretty stellar....but then again, sorceresses :D

Yenn´s about 100 I think. And it´s common to look young in magic users, Geralt comments once his mother likely looks younger than him. I did like her design, beautiful without going too far.

On the other side, Ciri looks more mid than early 20s, but it´s possible for her it´s been more than 5 years.

If I'm not mistaken Yenn is much older then that.

I'm loving the characters, Geralt looks amazing.
I think Ciri and Yenn are portrayed extremelly well, I don't have complaints.

Well just one, the game can't come out soon enough, I hope for some direct feed gameplay from E3. :)

Attachments

• The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_-_E3_2014_Trailer_-_The_Sword_Of_Destiny_29.97fps_h264_40mbps_ST.mp4_sna.jpg
    The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_-_E3_2014_Trailer_-_The_Sword_Of_Destiny_29.97fps_h264_40mbps_ST.mp4_sna.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 37

Jupiter_on_Mars

And now, after this trailer of epicness, E3, which means TONS of gameplay facts and functional information.

I remember back when the game was first teased in gameinformer and when the E3 trailer was revealed, the graphics werent too amazing, they were like improved TW2, and we were all instead dying of excitement out of the story and the gameplay features. This game simply has too much :)

The underwater content has me all hyped. If Geralt is able to truly scale mountain peaks, then the game will have come full circle. Sheer brilliance.

I think Yennefer exudes alot of mystery/maturity although her looks are pretty stellar....but then again, sorceresses :D

She has no life in her eyes in this cinematic. Her hair is not like it was described in books - curly black mane.
She is a kind of woman who makes everyone turn their heads even without being a true beauty like Francisca Findabair.
I didn't see any of these, sadly. Just some attractive woman.
Could be anyone, actually.
I hope in-game model will be better.

The underwater content has me all hyped. If Geralt is able to truly scale mountain peaks, then the game will have come full circle. Sheer brilliance.

I know right? one of the things i love most about games, and that they rarely have, is a truly interactive world and a capable character, especially RPGs dont tend to have it. Its pretty ironic since interaction is the only thing that makes a game, a game, but you know how the industry is these days :p
@Wolfsblvt Here http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/b/535680323

Last edited:
Im rather concerned about Dr. Doom making an appereance
Also Yens hair is black, it seems just brown because of the strong sunlight shining on her, trust me I have black hair I know what Im talking about

View attachment 3621

Attachments

• The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_-_E3_2014_Trailer_-_The_Sword_Of_Destiny_29.97fps_h264_40mbps_ST.mp4_sna.jpg
    The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_-_E3_2014_Trailer_-_The_Sword_Of_Destiny_29.97fps_h264_40mbps_ST.mp4_sna.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom