The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
That was a cut scene for 720p xbone, anyways.. I want the in game graphics to look and run better then little cut scenes to be honest. I love all of what they made for us today I'm so stoked!! It Looks so close to cgi:)

Am I the only one who really dislikes the CGI Models of the Characters?

Especially Geralt and Yennefer. She just looks far too young.

Am I the only one who really dislikes the CGI Models of the Characters?

Especially Geralt and Yennefer. She just looks far too young.

Nah i agree with you to some extent, but im almost sure its because the trailer is very early footage thats unfinished.

Im used to seeing games in those conditions looking too soft or like they lack roughness and detail, also what version of the trailer you watched? because at higher quality you start seeing more.

Best trailer so far by CDP RED. Hands down. Music so Slavic and original, art direction, voice acting - top notch. My favourite moment:

View attachment 3609

Oscar winning scene. What kind of genius can direct something like that ?

Attachments

• fav.jpg
    fav.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 27
Yenn´s about 100 I think. And it´s common to look young in magic users, Geralt comments once his mother likely looks younger than him. I did like her design, beautiful without going too far.

On the other side, Ciri looks more mid than early 20s, but it´s possible for her it´s been more than 5 years.

Best trailer so far by CDP RED. Hands down. Music so Slavic and original, art direction, voice acting - top notch. My favourite moment:

View attachment 3609

Oscar winning scene. What kind of genius can direct something like that ?

Im personally more concerned that the ghouls have a sense of timing and choreography

"Ok guys, let's jump the old man all at once. Three...two...one! GO!"

About the raven at the end...
Couldn´t it be a shapeshifted Philippa getting some new eyes?

And about the faces: I like them a lot, all of them.
Yennefer looks great to me. She has a sort of Kate Beckinsale-ish look, don´t you think?

Top Bottom