The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
i hope the sexual content and nudity isn't toned down and is more M rated than it was in the Witcher 2

as for the trailer it was super superb

But we could all be surprised, so to speak, can't we?
Marcin is a cheeky cheeky guy!

We can hope but the change of it happening is zero since us seeing the footage would mean that the press has no use writing about it or taking the effort to show up for the sitting in the first place. I am sure that we will get something but wether that is uncut gameplay is still iffy.

Jupiter_on_Mars

We are not getting anything close to a 45 minute uncut gameplay demo.
If we do I again promise to eat my shorts with Hollandaise for breakfast.

I would be surprised if we get another trailer, but I believe Marcin already confirmed that hasn't he? Maybe we get a short stage demo, I'm mean they got to show the game sometime and a convention is THE place to reach a lot of people at once.

Didn't Marcin confirm a CG cinematic to be shown sometime next week?
I think he was referring to the last 10 seconds of the 'Sword of Destiny' trailer as a sort of sneak peek from a cinematic to be debuted 'later'.

Didn't Marcin confirm a CG cinematic to be shown sometime next week?
I think he was referring to the last 10 seconds of the 'Sword of Destiny' trailer as a sort of sneak peek from a cinematic to be debuted 'later'.

Something like that yes, it seems like CD Projekt is just not ready or willing to show uncut gameplay yet.

Yep, he did, it is somewhere on this forum.
I still hope for some gameplay, even if it is just a montage for a quest and its different outcomes/ways to finish it like they did for the TW2 prison break.

Jupiter_on_Mars

Something like that yes, it seems like CD Projekt is just not ready or willing to show uncut gameplay yet.

I don't know. There's still Microsoft Conference, Twicth, Gamespot and Gametrailers, all of which have confirmed TW3 on their respective stream/show/live stage.
I'd say there's a chance we're getting some gameplay.

Additionally, Marcin said:

@Marcin360 Triss is back, omg. :) Marcin, will there be any new pictures the next days I could make a poster of? :)

.@EllieBaker92 There is much more coming during E3:)

I might have missed it, but has anyone come up with a plausible idea for what's the deal with the raven at the end of the trailer?

I might have missed it, but has anyone come up with a plausible idea for what's the deal with the raven at the end of the trailer?

Yennefer has used Black Kestrels (little ravens) before (in the books). So I believe that it was Yennefers Kestrel attacking the Nilfgaardian, while Yennefer was running away.
I'm thinking the one in the boat with Geralt might be a dopple but that's just wild speculation

This can be Yennefer's black kestrel (from a short story "A Shard of Ice" from "The Sword of Destiny")

That's the one shot in the entire trailer that makes me cringe. I just love how Ciri looks, but that tower seems to be from Final fantasy or Dragon Age. It's trying too hard to look epic, with its pointy angled rocks. It just doesn't look organic, a trademark of TW3 art direction, looks fabricated as opposed to a product of time and place.

Really? That shot made you cringe? I think it succeeds at looking epic without even trying. Looks great!

Top Bottom