The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
If I remember correctly from the books, the sorceresses not just destroyed the castle, they leveled the place, like it never existed.
Tor Lara maybe?
But Tor Lara was in Thanned island, and that pic doesn't seem to be in an island. Tor Zirael in the other hand...

Could be Tor Lara indeed, I remember in the descriptions that there were weirdly shaped windows on the walls of the tower..
The problem is the mountains all around the place, when Ciri is running I mean.. Thanedd was an island, and there were no real mountains near there.

But Tor Lara was in Thanned island, and that pic doesn't seem to be in an island. Tor Zirael in the other hand...

Tor Zirael was located in planes full of lakes. And I imagined it very close to the lake. So I don't know about that either.

Edit: Dang, can a mod merge my posts please? I messed up

Last edited by a moderator:
Tor Zirael was located in planes full of lakes. And I imagined it very close to the lake. So I don't know about that either.

Edit: Dang, can a mod merge my posts please? I messed up

read it's located somewhere near Sodden

could be wrong

Tor Zirael must be near lake - I would even say right beside one.

Ciri escaped Bonhart into the tower just after killer skate-dance on frozen lake

Are you really shure there wont be any gameplay demo this year? What about this tweet then? https://twitter.com/camfrazrob/status/474640536616579072
I doubt that they will just sit there on live stage and talk about the game without showing anything... Gamespot does these live presentations every year during E3 and they always show some gameplay there... I dont know about you guys, but my hope stays strong!
:victory:

I raised a ruckus a year ago (after E3 2013) when I pointed out that one of the Vikings was fighting even though he was on fire.

Now we can see that Aard is making them dance in agony at 2:04

When do you think we'll see the new CGI trailer that they showed a snippet of at the end of yesterday's trailer?

don't think that's CGI

who knows anymore srsly

also it seems like It's Yennefer's Kestral coming out of the dude's head. You can see a figure with a black cape running away from the soldier.

Last edited:
don't think that's CGI

who knows anymore srsly

also it seems like It's Yennefer's Kestral coming out of the dude's head. You can see a figure with a black cape running away from the soldier.

It was said in the conference that it was a glimpse of the upcoming CGI trailer.

Could this not be a Wyvern?

Top Bottom