The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-06-06-19h35m57s83.jpg
    vlcsnap-2014-06-06-19h35m57s83.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 51
E 2014 Trailer

Just watched the E3 2014 trailer. It was immensely EPIC!. I have a question though. Is the trailer a mix of CG and in-game? Or they are all pure in-game. Seriously like to know this.

They said during the stream that it is a gameplay trailer. Can't be sure though cause it was that awesome..

It's awesome, I hope it's really Ciri and Yen (not sure if was it confirmed, but who else would it be..?) :)

I am lookig forward for many and many choices. I saw my biggest love there and my biggest enemy .. that will be interesting story..

PS: I know I don't have any talent for painting so with big respect to those who do - witcher devs - artists: I have small complain about Ciri - I would prefer JustAnor's conception. It doesn't have to be exact copy, but when I saw her from background, I supposed it's just older Triss and when she turned around I still doubt if they are two different persons. Yen is really good, but Ciri is too much similar to Triss. She has got BIG green eyes and it would be nice if she would be still YOUNG witcher/sorceress, more like girl .. not adult woman.

Last edited:
She has got BIG green eyes and it would be nice if she would be still YOUNG witcher/sorceress, more like girl .. not adult woman.

Isn't she supposed to be over 20 at the time of TW3?^^
I sort of understand what you mean though, she looks a tiny bit older than I would have imagined, but maybe it is only the angle from which we see her ? Still good to me though.^^

Last edited:
You should remember that thanks to her power Ciri can age "faster/slower" than the rest of the people... So according to witcher's lore she can appear as good as woman age 50 like girl age 17...

Ciri is plain , and has to small eyes, for the child-woman she is described, or the mild Lolita luck that Sapkowski describes.
Also she resembles for me the younger version of the mother of the Dragon age 2 protagonist from the presentations.
Vysygota of Corvo explains that she:
Vysogota knew this kind of beauty – the large eyes of an eternal child, was an appearance that produced in instinctive sympathy. A girl eternal, even when she is twenty, even after her thirtieth birthday had fallen into oblivion. Yes, Vysogota knew this kind of beauty. His second wife was the same. His daughter also.

Don't know if somebody noticed this already but in the scene where dandelion is its geralt who has his hand over his mouth, just look at geralts armor and his gloves they are the same.

wasn't the witcher with the red vest was killed?!

wasn't the witcher with the red vest was killed?! i can remember the name the one they show fighting in the trailer, i remember killing him in the witcher 1 or 2 cant remember (not letho),

also will letho take part in the game?

Vysogota knew this kind of beauty – the large eyes of an eternal child, was an appearance that produced in instinctive sympathy. A girl eternal, even when she is twenty, even after her thirtieth birthday had fallen into oblivion. Yes, Vysogota knew this kind of beauty. His second wife was the same. His daughter also.

Very important stuff!!

I don't have a problem with Ciri being full-grown. She should be. She's been through more in twenty or so years than most of us ever live to tell about. But I'm not yet used to this woman who has always been described as small and lithe showing up with the body of a welterweight MMA fighter.

Ciri is plain , and has to small eyes, for the child-woman she is described, or the mild Lolita luck that Sapkowski describes.
Also she resembles for me the younger version of the mother of the Dragon age 2 protagonist from the presentations.
Vysygota of Corvo explains that she:
Sorry, I don't undestand you..

But Ciri has got really big green eyes.

Isn't she supposed to be over 20 at the time of TW3?^^
I sort of understand what you mean though, she looks a tiny bit older than I would have imagined, but maybe it is only the angle from which we see her ? Still good to me though.^^
Yes, I don't count it, but I think you are more or less right, but she is still young woman, that is also her next role - daughter :)

Top Bottom