The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
While we're nitpicking the hell out of this trailer, anyone notice at 2:02 that Geralt's sword passes right through that guys head without it doing anything for a second?

View attachment 3700

Attachments

• Sword pass-through-head.jpg
    Sword pass-through-head.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 60
You mean in the scene where he's riding with one Nilfgaardian and other riders?!

That's not a glitch but it wasn't identified yet^^

He has been identified, a couple of times. He's the Doppler, a character from the books -if I remember right, from the short story The Eternal Fire, included in "The Sword of Destiny" short story collection-.

While we're nitpicking the hell out of this trailer, anyone notice at 2:02 that Geralt's sword passes right through that guys head without it doing anything for a second?

View attachment 3700

His sword passes through his opponent with such speed and skill, its still attached to the body before even his body can react.
Thats just the mark of a master swordsman, have you never watched anime or samurai movies in your life?

Anyone else think that the battle between Geralt and Wild Hunt sorcerer takes place in Kaer Morhen? All those crumbled walls and mountains in the background...

Nah, I think it is the typical location of an long lost power that both want to reclaim ! :D

I would like a tour through his infamous laboratories at some point in the game. :hmm:

Now that would be a treat.
There's already so much stuff that I'm excited about that they've shown, I don't even want to think about the things that we don't know about. My head will explode. :)

Sorry if old but will Diving always have this underwater Haze ? I certainly hope not. We need to be able to see what's going on.

Good to know there's a second trailer I haven't watched. The one I did watch lacked all manner of MMA fighters. But if their league enlists competitors of Ciri's girlish built, then I'll be paying closer attention to their events.

Actually, that reminded me. There was a leak that actress Marta Marzęcka had been mocapping for Ciri. Not an MMA fighter, but a leading stage fighter and stuntwoman. Unless I was watching a different trailer, the Ciri in the trailer is not anything like girlish but is tall and strongly built. It's not impossible that she's the model for Ciri.

Really enjoyed the trailer
Triss looks gorgeous
Has almost everything I was hoping for
Only thing I hope they add. Letting you have companion characters along on your journeys. So it's more like the books rather than Geralt just being on his own all the time. Giving us the choice to bring along support. Giving more flexibility than Witcher 2 allowed for.

Sorry if old but will Diving always have this underwater Haze ? I certainly hope not. We need to be able to see what's going on.
No we don't, not if it is few and far between for the sake of story. I doubt Geralt likes to swim with all that gear on, It should be rare and for emergencies I would imagine. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom