The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
There is Letho 99% but they are talking about last of witchers which is also Letho if you spared him. It makes it possible he is in game but it doesn´t confirm him.

Has anyone noticed how BIG are Geralt's hands? I don't like them very much. They look disproportionate.

"Combat gloves" (sorry, don't know how that's called) have to be pretty damn bigger than your hand...^^

i really think these scenes with others witchers arent real" in-game" i mean its look tooo " introducing style" , like some tutorial stuff for newcomer to know what witchers are... i know others witchers will be in game but still this scenes dont look like really plot content

Its really shocking seeing Geralt working with the emperor like that.

Makes you wonder whether Geralt would do any different if he were in Letho's situation.The Emperor cannot be refused.

Makes you wonder whether Geralt would do any different if he were in Letho's situation.The Emperor cannot be refused.

There is only the Emperor, and he is our shield and protector.

Yes, I'm watching this video frame by frame.

Oh man...looks like Geralt just got tea-bagged :(

Last edited:

Naah...I bet he "called" for him and ensured it with bigger amount of well armed soldiers. I bet there will be choice between helping emperor or stabbing him in back.

Naah...I bet he "called" for him and ensured it with bigger amount of well armed soldiers. I bet there will be choice between helping emperor or stabbing him in back.

Well, Geralt is still armed, so it can't be THAT much of a forced meeting. It's definitely going to be interesting to see how this one plays out though.

Well, Geralt is still armed, so it can't be THAT much of a forced meeting. It's definitely going to be interesting to see how this one plays out though.

It is more like "I have no other choice meeting". You won´t say no when nilfgaardian emperor calls you and both Geralt and Emhyr know that Geralt will not use his swords. But I would definitely not send one guy with letter "Yo, Wolf bro come over here xoxoxo Emhyr".

Pure speculation: Geralt and Emhyr have a shared interest in Ciri; they both want to keep her safe and make sure her powers don't fall into the wrong hands. Therefore it's not a stretch to assume that they might be working together to ensure both her personal safety, as well as the safety of the world itself. It's not like they parted as enemies the last time they met, and judging from what we've heard so far, Geralt will try to take a step back from dabbling in politics, allowing him to appear as a neutral party in that regard.

Pure speculation: Geralt and Emhyr have a shared interest in Ciri; they both want to keep her safe and make sure her powers don't fall into the wrong hands. Therefore it's not a stretch to assume that they might be working together to ensure both her personal safety, as well as the safety of the world itself. It's not like they parted as enemies the last time they met, and judging from what we've heard so far, Geralt will try to take a step back from dabbling in politics, allowing him to appear as a neutral party in that regard.

Hmm sounds reasonable, maybe Emhyr might try to Wed her for even more power. Or at least use her as a tool for power. He may want her, but for all the wrong reasons. But how would he control her?

Also for all you guys complaining about Geralts look, he looks closer to the early CG trailer(Killing Monsters) than any of the other gameplays, just saying.

Last edited:
Hmm sounds reasonable, maybe Emhyr might try to Wed her for even more power. Or at least use her as a tool for power. He may want her, but for all the wrong reasons. But how would he control her?
He had such machinations before, yes, but having him turn on a dime and go back to wanting to procure Ciri again would undo one of the more memorable character developments made in the final parts of the novels. After a long talk with Geralt, Emhyr gave his plans up and allowed for Ciri to stay with her loved ones. It was one of the strongest portrayals of character growth in the book, and to have him once again want to steal Ciri away to use for his own nefarious means would - in my humble opinion - cheapen this act. That is why I hope this is not the case, but it is of course possible that this is the way CDPR has taken the story, and it would make for a truly grandiose scenario in which Geralt and Yennefer not only need to fight the Wild Hunt, but also the Empire itself in order to protect Ciri.

Speaking of Yennefer, I am very curious to find out how she ended up in Nilfgaard. We know that she and Geralt both suffer from memory loss, and while Geralt ended up near Kaer Morhen when he escaped the Wild Hunt, Yennefer apparently was stranded somewhere in Nilfgaard. I am quite anxious to find out what her journey has been like - to the extent that I would even be open to an entire DLC adventure or expansion which covers this past year or two, as told entirely from her perspective.

He had such machinations before, yes, but having him turn on a dime and go back to wanting to procure Ciri again would undo one of the more memorable character developments made in the final parts of the novels. After a long talk with Geralt, Emhyr gave his plans up and allowed for Ciri to stay with her loved ones. It was one of the strongest portrayals of character growth in the book, and to have him once again want to steal Ciri away to use for his own nefarious means would - in my humble opinion - cheapen this act. That is why I hope this is not the case, but it is of course possible that this is the way CDPR has taken the story, and it would make for a truly grandiose scenario in which Geralt and Yennefer not only need to fight the Wild Hunt, but also the Empire itself in order to protect Ciri.

Speaking of Yennefer, I am very curious to find out how she ended up in Nilfgaard. We know that she and Geralt both suffer from memory loss, and while Geralt ended up near Kaer Morhen when he escaped the Wild Hunt, Yennefer apparently was stranded somewhere in Nilfgaard. I am quite anxious to find out what her journey has been like - to the extent that I would even be open to an entire DLC adventure or expansion which covers this past year or two, as told entirely from her perspective.

It was actually Ciri crying her guts out that changed Emhyr's mind :p.
About Yennefer:
It is explained by Letho in TW2 that Geralt had traded with the Wild Hunt. Geralt promised to become a rider of the WIld Hunt, and in return Yennefer would go free. So Geralt went off to become a rider, and he let Yennefer in Letho's hands. She was causing Letho all kinds of trouble, and then they finally got caught by the imperial secret service, since they were already in Nilfgaard. So that is how Yennefer ended up in Vatier de Rideaux and Emhyr's hands.

It was actually Ciri crying her guts out that changed Emhyr's mind :p.
About Yennefer:
It is explained by Letho in TW2 that Geralt had traded with the Wild Hunt. Geralt promised to become a rider of the WIld Hunt, and in return Yennefer would go free. So Geralt went off to become a rider, and he let Yennefer in Letho's hands. She was causing Letho all kinds of trouble, and then they finally got caught by the imperial secret service, since they were already in Nilfgaard. So that is how Yennefer ended up in Vatier de Rideaux and Emhyr's hands.
True. A combination of the two, I guess. :p

Ah, yes. I forgot how much Letho explains. Even so, the story from her point of view would be quite something.

Top Bottom