• Ida Emean

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Assire var Anahid

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters
Keira Metz or go home.

I have to say I didn't care much about Keira in the books,but after TW3...Love her.

I have to say I didn't care much about Keira in the books,but after TW3...Love her.
I liked her in the books, but if I go solely by the books it would be either Francesca or Sile. With Assire and Sabrina being up there too.

I see Keira is leading the poll.Not suprising.She's the only member of the Lodge,whom Geralt can plough in the games ;D

No votes for Sabrina?C'mon she's the best bitch.
And Geralt can sleep with her in TW1 module

---------- Updated at 04:07 PM ----------

Oh and she cursed Henselt.+100500 for that.

Last edited:
Did you knew, that:

2. In France (Normandy) is a place, called Tancarville (There also a canal named De Tancarville, just like Sheala's surname). The name Tancarville was derived from Tancrad=Tankred's farm (Tankred is a king of Kovir, as we know). Also, name Tankrad means "well-thought advice".

In France a tancarville is also a type of dryer, like this one :

And my vote go to .... Fringilla ! :)

No votes for Sabrina?C'mon she's the best bitch.
And Geralt can sleep with her in TW1 module

---------- Updated at 04:07 PM ----------

Oh and she cursed Henselt.+100500 for that.
I really like Sabrina, its a shame we barely get to see her.

Sheala and Assire should both be alive and well.And should become saints later on.
Exactly. But the one true and canonized saint of all 10 was Phiilippa (in the books she was the only victim of witch hunts). And I believe that Sheala was a leader of the lodge, when Phil was given a halo and wings, she had the brains and strength to make the Lodge great, that after 100+ years young Temerian girls would be fascinated by them. Ohh, yesss.

Exactly. But the one true and canonized saint of all 10 was Phiilippa (in the books she was the only victim of witch hunts). And I believe that Sheala was a leader of the lodge, when Phil was given a halo and wings, she had the brains and strength to make the Lodge great, that after 100+ years young Temerian girls would be fascinated by them. Ohh, yesss.

Yeah,the games totally skrewed up the lore.Oh well at least Philippa will not die like in the books I hope.
The Lady Owl will live for eternity

---------- Updated at 06:18 PM ----------

The fact that Philippa is playable in the Witcher Battle Arena makes me happy.If only we could play as the other members of the Lodge as well :ermm:

Last edited:
I gotta go with Margarita, the only Sorceress not trying to be a conniving political manipulator and drag you through whatever mess she concocts.

Top Bottom