Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Ida Emean

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Assire var Anahid

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters
So...Here's an interesting thing. In the books the teleprojection spell was extremely difficult and exhausting:

"The spell of teleprojection was tricky, the sorcerers were to speak with one voice, by joining hands and thoughts. Even then, it turned out to be a devilishly strenuous exercise, partly because the distance was so considerable. The clenched eyelids of Philippa Eilhart quivered, Triss Merigold panted, and sweat beads ran down the high forehead of Keira Metz. Only the face of Margarita Laux-Antille expressed no fatigue."

But what do we see in the games? This:

Sabrina Glevissig casts this spell all by herself and doesn't seem to be at all
exhausted (and even has enough power left to summon a fire storm wich destroys two armies). Also keep in mind that she teleprojects not one or two, but four sorceresses at once.
So what should we make out of it? Have CDPR just decided to ignore the book lore for the sake of storytelling? Or maybe Sabrina is the most powerful mage in the universe that has the most embarrassing gwent card?

Added Albrich and Vanhemar to the OP. Also the entries of Philippa, Margarita, Triss, Keira, Sabrina, Sheala, Yennefer and Fringilla have been expanded. And now Sheala has the lengthiest entry out of all the characters in the OP. Yay! :animier:

Thanks to @sv3672 I decided to compare the amount of lines that each member of the Lodge got in the games (excluding Triss, because I don't know the amount of lines she has in TW1):

477 Keira Metz
:animier:
445 Philippa Eilhart :happy:
150 Sheala de Tancarville :unsure:
38 Margarita Laux Antille :dry:
17 Sabrina Glevissig :angry:
13 Fringilla Vigo :veryangry:
12 Ida Emean :crazy:
12 Assire var Anahid :realmad:
0 Francesca Findabair :dead:
Oh well, congratulations to Keira! At least one sorceress was treated well :cheers4:

Last edited:
Only Francesca remains silent! I wish we could meet her in game : (

She does not even get a journal entry in TW3 even though she is mentioned several times.

A while ago, I accidentally stumbled upon Triss's Impulse Gamer interview about her posing in a Playboy magazine (yes, yes, accidentally :innocent:). And this is what she said about my girl Sheala:

What about the sorceress Sheala?
She’s very much like Philippa, but a lot more ambitious, and, I daresay, far more stupid. She's this primitive kind of person who thinks she’s very clever and better than others. In fact, her motives and goals are painfully apparent, and she’s very easy to manipulate. Just my personal opinion, of course.

It's like they can't find enough reasons for me to dislike Triss :X

What about the sorceress Sheala?
She’s very much like Philippa, but a lot more ambitious, and, I daresay, far more stupid. She's this primitive kind of person who thinks she’s very clever and better than others. In fact, her motives and goals are painfully apparent, and she’s very easy to manipulate. Just my personal opinion, of course.

:thumbsup: :teeth:

:thumbsup: :teeth:

Sheala disapproves -100500

Oh, don't worry, we all know, that deep inside - u adore Trissy ;D

Oh, I do. Just not the game version ;) And that playboy footage...It wasn't even that good :whistle:

---------- Updated at 09:48 PM ----------

Oh my goodness. We've reached page 100. And the first post on this page is about Triss :crazy: How awful :no

These three shall always be the best of the Lodge. They're my Trinity, I suppose ;)

But the other girls deserve a mention as well, of course:

The youngest of the Lodge

The dirtiest nicest of the Lodge

The most mysterious of the Lodge

The wisest of the Lodge

The bitchiest of the Lodge

The prettiest of the Lodge not on this picture though

The ugliest least beautiful of the Lodge

All hail to the Queens :cheers2:

Top Bottom