The lord giveth and taketh away bug

+
I have problem with gig The lord giveth and taketh away. In the shootout the suv exploded, but Padre still wanted to steal the car. I left the garage and try to come back few minutes later. The garage was closed and locked, the suv was destroyed but the gig was still active. I try reset the game, but nothing happened. Padre still wanted to steal the suv. Any ideas how to fixit? I need to finish this gig to achieve a trophy, but now i have no idea what to do. Thanks for help.:)

Honeslty, the best would be to reload a save before the van explode... But I assume it's no longer an option ?

Hi, I know that in one of the previous updates it was mentioned that the gig was patched. However, the suv is stuck underground in a new playthrough that I have done. I have tried switching the save data from my xbox to the pc but no luck. Just putting it out there

Hi, I know that in one of the previous updates it was mentioned that the gig was patched. However, the suv is stuck underground in a new playthrough that I have done. I have tried switching the save data from my xbox to the pc but no luck. Just putting it out there
If it's not already done, I highly recommand to send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button).

Top Bottom