The Love Event is live!

+

Love is in the air, together with the smell of freshly made Chocolate Hearts. You can collect these treats by playing the game, and then spend them on either special vanities in Shupe's Shop, or on resources in the Reward Book.

Make sure to visit Shupe’s Shop for some lovely deals!

The Love Event ends February 22nd.

Quite hard to navigate the rewards. They are all available for purchase using hearts - even if I own them from previous events.
Also - only by searching Trendy Gwentleman's database have I discovered three new event-related contracts.
And the trinkets' page in the profile definitely needs filtering or sorting tools.

I picked up the falconeer skin for 18 hearts but it doesn't show up, am I missing something?
For which character was that supposed to be (I thought it would just unlock)

edit:never mind, long time I didn't play, didn't know it was NR only

Last edited:
Does someone know how to get the Katakan Cardback displayed in the selection screen? It says "Unlock in the Reward Book" but I cannot find it anywhere. Is it for next season?

Does someone know how to get the Katakan Cardback displayed in the selection screen? It says "Unlock in the Reward Book" but I cannot find it anywhere. Is it for next season?
I believe it was in the reward tree for the last Saovine event (the colored version) and in a bundle at the shop at the same time (diagram version). Maybe it will return during this year's Saovine.

Top Bottom