The masses have spoken

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, media gives the game 80+/100 review scores and users on steam etc. are given it 7+/10 review scores.

For the company CDPR this sounds like a sucess.

Most people seem to enjoy the game on PC and when they can offer the same quality on consoles everyone is mostly happy? Right?

DLCs will cash in/ bring back the players and if they could launch a multiplayer live service they are golden as a company.

I think we as consumer should be a bit more critical and not let mediocre products slide...but here we are.

Financially CP2077 was a success so far, even with the refunds.

And we are just all entitled, never happy snobs.

Oh well :shrug:

Farewell and good-bye then :howdy:

1611284063342.png

Well, media gives the game 80+/100 review scores and users on steam etc. are given it 7+/10 review scores.

For the company CDPR this sounds like a sucess.

Most people seem to enjoy the game on PC and when they can offer the same quality on consoles everyone is mostly happy? Right?

DLCs will cash in/ bring back the players and if they could launch a multiplayer live service they are golden as a company.

I think we as consumer should be a bit more critical and not let mediocre products slide...but here we are.

Financially CP2077 was a success so far, even with the refunds.

And we are just all entitled, never happy snobs.

Oh well :shrug:

Farewell and good-bye then :howdy:
I'll be hanging upside down, tarred, feathered and lit on fire before I submit....and then when I'm lit on fire I'll laugh out loud and ask why they're so cold LOL.

download (6).gif

I think I'm starting to like you for your persistence
I like you as well and everyone else for no particular reason.

download (4).jpg

"All the world’s a stage and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances and one man in his time plays many parts." - William Shakespeare

I'll be staying with the game. absolutely love it, yea it has some flaws, needs new mission systems and has bad AI but that will get patched out/in before too long. I have been a backer of Star Citizen since 2016 and boy oh boy that teaches you to be patient. I see the same potential for CDPR to really make this shine. It will just take some time, and I'm happy to wait. After all it was only $60. No loss. It does suck for the console players that they are experiencing what they are though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom