The Mill Button

+
The Mill Button

Am I the only one hoarding duplicates in the case there is a nerf to mill them for full value? I'd like to see how many scraps you guys have on the button!

Yeah I normally clear them out about once a week unless a patch is imminent ... then I just wait for the patch in case of increased mill value.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
mill.jpg
Once the game comes out of beta and cards do not suddenly do a 180 anymore, I might consider hitting the mill button.

4RM3D;n10589022 said:
Once the game comes out of beta and cards do not suddenly do a 180 anymore, I might consider hitting the mill button.

When they implement selective mill I have always asked for I will mill my spare Bronzes so I can keep my spare Silvers and Golds for transmutation.

Only thing I fear from the game, apart from progress reset, which now seems highly unlikely and would have me instantly quit the game forever, is that they will suddenly demote bunch of Rares to Commons and annihilate my spares bank, which I have only because I can't mill them without milling spare Silvers and Golds, except manually.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
SrdjanB;n10591912 said:
When they implement selective mill I have always asked for I will mill my spare Bronzes so I can keep my spare Silvers and Golds for transmutation.

Or that, but I don't think it's going happen before the end of beta.

SrdjanB;n10591912 said:
Only thing I fear from the game, apart from progress reset, which now seems highly unlikely and would have me instantly quit the game forever, is that they will suddenly demote bunch of Rares to Commons and annihilate my spares bank, which I have only because I can't mill them without milling spare Silvers and Golds, except manually.

I assume that CDPR will notify players beforehand and/or have a grace period where players can scrap old rares for normal value.

Be handy if the button milled normal copies of cards I alao have a premium version of.

I mill after a few barrels as I'm still building my deck

Damn i thought i was doing well when i saved a keg or two or had 900 scraps in the bank... i scrap any spare soon as i see it hahaha (played alot paid alot and still poor) impatience is a virtue :cheers:

Top Bottom