the mistranslation issue that never been fixed since the first patch

+
In the Thai version of the game, there are many errors in words that have never been fixed even though many patches have gone by

Some major errors even in the character creation screens, I gotta say that make a very bad first impression

Begin here the first option choices are
-MALE VOICE and MALE

1663582948053.png

now, this one I highlight it's changing the shape of the chin but the description for it says "closing feed", what is that supposed to mean?
1663583198990.png

the one I highlighting here're said "Piercing System Protocol" but it changes the blemished, freckles , face paint,tattoos, or something
1663583402242.png

this one that change the color of the previous one mentioned but the description is "destroy the catwalk"

1663583502998.png

not only that the 'HOLD' in most cases translates as 'GRABBING' instead of 'Press and hold the button'
I mean they both translate HOLDING in English but in THAI it has a specific meaning

As well as the 'ARM' this word literally means 'each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand'
That nonsense when you "arming" and "disarming" the landmine it should be 'READY THE WEAPONS' meaning

Some relate to the gameplay like SMG and LMG are both translated as the same one
This one might be the problem of a translator doesn't know the technical term for weapons because many non-gamer Thais people confuse between that too

And many words that have confused meanings that I can't remember for now

I hope it could be fixed soon

or DEV could just tell me where can I change them and I'm willing to do it for free

Last edited:
The best is to report these translation issues directly to the support if it's not already done in 1.6 (even if you did it in all the previous version).
I don't think there is a specific category, but I think this one can be fine ("contact us" button)

Top Bottom