The Mlitech credchip: how do you get the money?

+
I've completed the mission and kept the credchip for myself. At the end of the mission V literally says to dex that he kept the money.

I have removed the virus. I have the credchip in my inventory. It's worth 1E$ and can't sell it.

Bug or anybody knows how to get the money? Is it possible at all and it was just badly designed by CDPR?

Sounds like a bug. Although I think the money should be transferred to your account the moment you hack it? I didnt try this approach yet.

I've completed the mission and kept the credchip for myself. At the end of the mission V literally says to dex that he kept the money.

I have removed the virus. I have the credchip in my inventory. It's worth 1E$ and can't sell it.

Bug or anybody knows how to get the money? Is it possible at all and it was just badly designed by CDPR?

Same problem here.

I got the chip, hacked it, told Jackie that we were going to hand it over, and then killed the first dude that I saw before I even got in the elevator because he was rude to me, and that's not very nice. During the phone call I said that I decided to keep the money, and it was deposited into my account.

It's still a credit chip until you keep the money. The issue I'm having with this quest in general is it doesn't seem to sync up to the guide or any logical conclusion...

Either way if I take that credit chip, stout doesn't overcome gilchrist... I can give it to Maelstrom, hacked/unhacked... etc but if you take the credit chip from Stout she will

Personally, I found a workaround: don't touch it until you dealt with the maelstrom, the remove the virus one the mission is finished and you told Dex so.

Top Bottom