The Monstors Within Us-a team Fanfic

+
The Monstors Within Us-a team Fanfic

now i dont beileve there has been a fanfic or team fanfic on this forum,a Team Fanfics differ to normal fanfics such that anyone can join you can be anybody you can make your own story...you can be anybody from a legendary witcher to a lowly peasant anybody....eventually though our stories must coincide just ask if you need help....i forgot to mention this is just after the Great war the time periodLocation: old Vizima Aeris hated old vizima he had to sneak in but there were no guards around he was to fulfill a contract some sort of vampire...a big one at that..the Vampirewas plaguing the temple quarter form onths now and it was diffuscult to find in the temple quarter so what a better way to find than in its homeland...Aeris hated old vizima as the Sick always asked him for money or spat on him...and muggers usually tried their luck on him from time to timeit was about midnight and no one but beggars and the dead were around.....then a noise and a swoosh down from above Aeris**** he shouted the huge Garkain took a swoop with it claws at aeris but he dodged then grabbed aeris and threw him at a nearby wall..Aeris drew his Silver sword from its Scabberd on his backand took a few slashes :dead: then it jumpped up to the roof trying to escape his sword...i hate it when they do that said Aeris....Aeris jumped and grabbed a window sill from the second floor of the building he jumped again onto the roof and swa the garkain.....the garkain looked back and sstared at Aeris then jumped towards aeris and tackled him to the bottom of the building aeris landed with a thump with the Garkain on top of him then he punched the garkain in the face it didnt do anything....then he Used the aard sign and it flew oof and hit the wall Aeris grabbed his Silver sword...and ran to the stunned garkain and stabbed it in the neck it screamed and got up and tore the silver sword from its neck blood everywhere....**** that smells awful!!! the blood from the Garkain smelled worse than a longdrop in the slums....Aeris used the Igni sign and the garkain burst into flames and fell tio the ground dead....Aeris walked over and tried to get his silver sword out of the Garkains neck but it was stuck so he took his skinning knife and dug it out...he then tought..great i need to get Proof back to the client.......this is going to stink....alot!!..he took off the garkains face.....which really stanks...and put it on his trophy hook and proceeded to the Exit of old Vizimaokay i hope ill get some posts....and remeber just have fun make up your own story and try and make it coincide with one anothers...you can be anyonefrom say a Knight of the Ordera Scoitaela witcher or anyone you think of that is in the witchers story

Actually, there IS a team fan-fic, not that far below yours, which may be why you didn't get any takers.Look here: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=20015.0

ah but you see...mine is different :) as mine is my own...and you make up your own character....kinda like an RPG......but on the internet..but hey if you wish to belittle me with your comments then fine i dont care i wont be coming backI have no reason to waste my breath on you trolls who wont exept newcomersDo not double post. Do not flame/insult other members.

Scorch621 said:
I have no reason to waste my breath on you trolls who wont exept newcomers
And what is the trouble here for this kind of reply?Flaming members is not Welcome here or any part of the Forum you have Been Warned

Top Bottom