The most Immersion breaking character/fixer in the game [Spoiler]

+
Wakako Okada, the old japanese woman, the head of the tyger claws. yes the same tyger claws you kill all over Night City. Yes the same tyger claws that she gives missions to kill without any context whatsoever. she's poorly introduced in the game and then just gives an endless barrage of sidequest shes also in the main quest but non of her story is really fleshed out. Her character just makes no sense and is a perfect example of Ludonarrative dissonance.

I find it super funny how I jump onto the enemies with my shotgun in their face and I also gain stealth points. LMAOZ

And after that I shove their corpses into the nearest dumpster and again I gain stealth points. :D :D :D This game is a slapstick.

I find it super funny how I jump onto the enemies with my shotgun in their face and I also gain stealth points. LMAOZ

And after that I shove their corpses into the nearest dumpster and again I gain stealth points. :D :D :D This game is a slapstick.

If you kill enemy before they notice you, it counts as stealth kill. So this actualy make sense. Dumping bodies probably gives extra stealth points just for the effort :p

immersion unbreakable
1608913718065.png

Bugs are common in games, some more, others less and absolutely simple to be fixed. As for the technique, nothing new. The biggest difficulty will be to mitigate problems with Ray Tracing and DLSS - they fail on the nvidia cards and not the game. And I still try to understand the need for both ... it only serves to sell defective hardware from the factory (RTX 3k +). But, some people like to be cheated ...

Top Bottom