The movie based on Sapkowski's works

+
Arrrr! I will not rest until I found out with me own bloody eyes! By the way, the books (at least the first two) were told in short stories, too.So to make the film/series in short scenes doesn't seem very wrong to me...Guess I'll start searching for some episodes via the donkey now, even if I won'tunderstand anything .

The film was a total failure. The series was enev worse - cuz its longer.I can say, thats it's typical attempt to gain some money on somebodys great idea, cutting tokens from Sapkowski;s art. The director haven't understood anything from the book. The man who wrote a scenario was just a common idiot - only such moron would change flashy dialogs from the novel into cripple, dull conversations. The guy responsible for dressing should be hangt'high. But I think everybody should watch that film. Just to convince how bad a movie can be

Hey casting of main characters was IMHO very good, but dialogs was terrible, i don't understand how they could destroy so good written story..

For all those who didn't seen that "movie":It may actually spoil everything Sapkowski wrote about witcher. All you have imagined, all that magic is ruined in it.I understand curiosity, but believe me, it isn't worthy dissapointment after watching it.It should be forgotten and never spoken of. At least seriously ;)

If you really want to see some parts of the tv series I can put here some links...but it is only in Czech probably. I personally thought it is fun to watch it till the time when I get the books and I realize how horibble the movie or tv series is.

I must write my favourite quote from this film :) "To coś znaczy, ale nie wiem co" In english "That means something, but i don't know what" ;)Good, isn't it?

Oh my dear foreign friends plz dont watch the tv serie or the movie.Both suck horribly.So horribly.Im ashamed of them as a witcher book fan and a Pole:)They got little in common in truth with the books, the witcher is portrayed as a shiny knight, none of the deepness from the book is captured.The Geralt actor actually is not bad he tries hard, but the screenplay is to stupid, he cant save it.Essentially its a B class action movie that got in common with the book some names, places and bit of plot here and there, but none of the spirit. The tv serie has so stupid ideas its hard even to start describing them.I endured i think 2 or 3 episodes.If i remmber right there are Withcer woman( so there is a bit of romance and naked bodies , hey it sells) , tough in book was a few times accented Geralt couldnt imagine a woman witcher.The school of witchers is so weird and stupid. For example in the book its said all witchers relay on speed and special light and fast fighting style.In the tv serie Geralt is the only one , all rest of withcers fight in heavy armor , so Geralt can be the smart one wich defies them all.Stupid stupid dumb.Its like if an old prick set out to make a movie and he made the same action schemes as alwys disguised with names from the book.Enough rambling its just horrible:)And im reallly a Sapkowski fan, i reread the books , specially the novels, i think at least 5 times.

I have a question if anybody know where i can download The Wiedzmin Tv series on the inet, torrent, or something im curious to see the tv series. if anybody know please tellme, in my country y cant find anything about Geralt or Sapkowski. Its a shame.Thanks to all.M: Wouldn't that be illegal?

"school of witchers"? Are you using "school" to refer to their "school of thought", or do they actually have a Harry Potter-style facility to train their youngsters? :eek:This series sounds so stunningly bad it actually becomes worth watching just to laugh at it.

Darian said:
"school of witchers"? Are you using "school" to refer to their "school of thought", or do they actually have a Harry Potter-style facility to train their youngsters? :eek:This series sounds so stunningly bad it actually becomes worth watching just to laugh at it.
As funny as a train wreck...Ugh, I made the mistake, despite being warned not to; of watching the movie. It was somewhat amusing at first as I was able to see vestiges' of the few stories I have read. Michal Zebrowski did not do such a horrible job...at first, but it fell apart REAL fast much to my dismay.You can find the movie at Amazon under the tittle "The Hexer" (subtittled)...if you dare!

Do not watch that movie! It's terribel! And Vesemir wasn't good, guys, he looked like... an old man, on the street, or a monk, because in movie, he was a monk! He wasn't a Witcher, he's a monk, and he's training houndreds of Witchers (There was only 5 of them in book)

Top Bottom