The Music in Witcher

+
I think it's included in the Limited Edition box - here in Germany it is.of course that's a very expensive way to get just that CD, but a possibility at least. :-\

Chrisso said:
I think it's included in the Limited Edition box - here in Germany it is.of course that's a very expensive way to get just that CD, but a possibility at least. :-\
Next to impossible to get here in America too.

jsrco said:
Any chance of the (enitre musical) soundtrack being released for sale or download?
The soundtrack is a good reason to buy the Collector's Edition... 29 Tracks are included. Bummer if you already have the Standard Version. Maybe the Soundtrack will be available soon, independently...11 free Tracks (you might already know):[size=13pt]-----Shaent BlathannaBeat Them UpOld Manor ThemeTemerian Castle ThemeTo ArmsTales of the WitcherOminous PlaceClash of the StuntsGolemMysticTrailer Score[/size]Greetings...

Be sure to register your game! They have said they plan to release some mp3s to those who do!

I just went to C:\Program Files\The Witcher\Data\music(or wherever you installed it to) and convert the .ogg files to .mp3s.

ausir

Forum veteran
In the Polish version, it's actually not only included in the Collector's Edition, but in the regular edition. :)

I never usually get 'special' editions...but it tried it for Witcher and the soundtrack was worth far more that the extra five quid i paid...brilliant stuff ;D

InnocentBlood said:
InnocentBlood said:
Just play the .ogg files directy:www.cccp-project.net< codec pack offering ogg direct show support via ffdshowwww.foobar2000.org/< audio player supporting ogg directly
I think winamp can play them as well, though you might need to install something like a plugin or codec or such.
Winamp will play the .ogg files and there's no need to any plugins or so. Just get Winamp and wnjoy the musics of the game. :) Though the best way to enjoy it is to play at the same time. ;)

Try getting a real MP3 player?(sorry, that was rather troll-like... I just hate Apple and their "products")If I'm remembering correctly, Foobar2000 will convert your OGGs to MP3s. Don't quote me on that, though. I really don't use OGG too often, and when I do, my MP3 player plays them just fine.

Quemaqua said:
Try getting a real MP3 player?(sorry, that was rather troll-like... I just hate Apple and their "products")If I'm remembering correctly, Foobar2000 will convert your OGGs to MP3s. Don't quote me on that, though. I really don't use OGG too often, and when I do, my MP3 player plays them just fine.
Yes, it was trolling. Nobody consider you a lesser person for not answering with something of no contributing value.Foobar do not convert OGG to MP3, unless there are a greater, professional version.

You could probably just do a google search for ogg to mp3 converters, though most you'd have to pay for. There are other ways to obtain them, of course, but I'm not saying I condone that.

Yeah, that's what I did, but again, a search on the googleBut the reason I asked here is, which I failed to addressed clearly on what I was expecting, I was hoping somebody would know a good one, since I have no knowledge on such thing, if the quality of any of these converter are good or not, or if there is one that is free that and known by the world, I was hoping that somebody would know a good popular one to recommend, rather than ask people to do a search for me on google.

romeolongsword said:
Yes, it was trolling. Nobody consider you a lesser person for not answering with something of no contributing value.
Hey, I tried.I can recommend Xilisoft's audio converter, if you don't mind paying for something. That's the only product I've really used in the past, but that's the catch - it isn't free. Though I think it does have some sort of demo? Not sure what the limitations are.Anyway, check it out here - http://www.xilisoft.com/audio-converter.html

Top Bottom