The Mysterious Passenger side quest bug

+
The Mysterious Passenger side quest bug

After finishing Nameless main quest i had The Mysterious Passenger activate.Yet its not in the journal.I have tried reloading previous saves to see if it will trigger but nothing,still remains nowhere to be found.Anyone else has this issue?

Normally, this quest only appears if you got as far as you have without already doing all of the Velen main quests. But for some reason you still get the new quest update on your hud.

This one issue is bugging me beyond belief. I basically stopped playing this game to wait for 1.05/1.04 to see if it fixes it, but to no avail. I made a thread about this with a screenshot showing the quest. Has anyone out there even been able to finish this quest or even track it to begin with?

Same here, quest popped up on screen after completing Nameless, but the quest is missing in quest log.

Makatak gave the answer already. You only should get that quest if you didn't finished the Bloody Baron Mainquest.

As stated above, the quest is only relevant if you have yet to meet the 'unfortunate' creature at Crows Perch.

Patch 1.10 and I suddenly get the notice of this quest after loading my 1.08 game. And it cannot be tracked or found in quest list.
Have to say I already completed main line and I haven't done this before.

Top Bottom