The Netflix (Cyberpunk) Movie MUTE!

+
It is stunning how similar the exact ambiance of the move and CP2077 is. I mean sure the visuals would be very similar as are all such after the blade runner move. But also, some of the area feel just like area in NC such as the Tech Bazar.

But what is really stunning is some of the music, I wonder if they both (game & move) had some of the same composers?

Like this:

Last edited:
Yes, I found many reference to Clint Mansell and Cyberpunk 2077 on the internet but the Wiki page only list Mass effect as a game project he worked on. :shrug:

It wouldn't surprise me if they were at least somewhat inspired by Clint Mansell. He's a prolific film composer afterall - you've probably heard "Lux Aeterna" a kazillion times by now in god-knows-how-many trailers, and maybe even "Death is the Road to Awe" at least somewhere.

Anyway, before composing he was doing industrial rock, and shares some musical DNA with Trent Reznor/NIN. And we know industrial rock/metal was one of a number of influences for the music in CP77, so there is that.

But this could also just be an example of converging ideas i.e. "Great minds think alike".

EDIT: Just realised this thread has been necro'd for... no reason? :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom