The new "Divided We Stand"

+
Hello everyone! Is there someone who likes the updated version of the iconic smart rifle “Divided We Stand”?
First time I am using it since 1.6. It is horrible. This gun has nothing it had. No range. If the opponent is 10 meters far, it will not focus on him. The bullets take few seconds before they hit the opponents from few meters. But it creates a toxic clouds... sometimes...

Just tried smart weapons for the first time and i'm absolutely disappointed as well, Sidewinder has litteraly no range, damage is crap, they are slow to reload, bullets takes forever to land (meaning you can't trigger opponent recovery animation quick enough to avoid being hit, an other drawback).

Haven't tried Divided yet, wanted to play with it later on, but regarding what i've recently read about it, yeah it seems like it just sucks now.

Just gonna go back to power weapon, i don't see any benefit on smart weapon.

Don't understand why they killing all the fun in this game, that's a mystery for me.

Check that range dude, same as the smart shotgun, lol :
range.jpg
shotgun.jpg

Last edited:
Before 1.6 this was an extremely powerful rifle. It had 5 targets in scope, huge distance and extremely low bullet spread -> bullets didn't fly into the sides, before fly into the enemy, but hit them straight up. Now it was one of the worst guns, I would be glad if they return it to prior 1.6 version.

So i've finally tried Divided We Stand, and i agree, it's utter crap, less range than the legendary D5 Sidewinder, bullets are slower to hit than the Sidewinder and on top of that i feel like i missing 50% of my shots.

I don't know the guy who gives this kind of idea on how to tweak weapons, but tell that guy to stop doing anything, like really.

Ranges comparison D5 vs Divided (i have more range with my smart shotgun...) :
D5.jpg
Divided.jpg
Divided range .jpg

Post automatically merged:

I mean they spend time and ressources on tweaking weapons which are perfectly fine while ton other stuff need a rework, that's crazy, Overwatch silencer is bugged for 2 years now "it's ok", Divided which apparently was a great weapon "let's tweak it".

:facepalm:

"Smart weapon are too OP"

Meanwhile with my Moron Labe...
Moron.jpg

Easy way to fix Divided : Get rid of that stupid "more miss shots" feature, same bullet spread and speed as the D5, same range as the D5 x 1.25 more range for both, and 10% chance to apply a poison cloud on hit for Divided, end of the story.

Last edited:
Looks like most smart weapons got a lock range nerf, but the KANG TAO A-22B CHAO didn't. I like to know if the nerf is intended or isa bug.

Looks like most smart weapons got a lock range nerf, but the KANG TAO A-22B CHAO didn't. I like to know if the nerf is intended or isa bug.
Yeah i've noticed that as well when fighting NPCs, the ones with CHAO was able to hit me while i wasn't able to with the D5, was quite...ridiculous.

On top of that you don't want a weapon that miss shots, especially for a crap poison cloud, especially if your bullets are slower and have a huge spread to add on this, i mean that's really a bad weapon design choice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom