The new forum look

+
the little decscriptios loke "young withcer2 "first money" "1 kikimora killed " tc, was all replaced by the descriptions from cyberpunk 2077 forum , or it's just me?

Is there a list of pages for each thread?
Before it said, "[1], [2], [last]"
I sometimes want to click on the first post rather than the last which the link takes me to.
Nevermind I found it, sort of.
The really tiny arrow goes to the last part, is there a bigger place link, more than 5x5 pixels?

cyberpunkforever;n6876790 said:
the little decscriptios loke "young withcer2 "first money" "1 kikimora killed " tc, was all replaced by the descriptions from cyberpunk 2077 forum , or it's just me?

cyberpunkforever;n6876790 said:

They did. Booster, NC Citizen, wtf?!

Valas991;n6881730 said:
all themes are horrible
new design is horrible
plus i need to log in every time, change theme every time.
This makes me not want to come here

Agreed 100% on all accounts. Maybe that's what they are aiming at - so that we wouldn't come back and nag them.

Valas991;n6881730 said:
all themes are horrible
new design is horrible
plus i need to log in every time, change theme every time.
This makes me not want to come here

Sadly.. ^ this!!!! Exactly what he said.

now we have to clik on "messages" and then clik every thread or notification to clear them, the old system was faster,

Switched to BaW right away (HoS blinded me for a few seconds!). But it's hard to read (grey text on black is not contrast enough). Use white. Some other colours are not optimized, either. For example, I wanted to click on Page 2 of this forum and I couldn't see the ">" icon.

I was at first taken aback a bit, but the new theme (BaW of course) is growing on me slowly. Though the BaW theme could use some contrast optimizations. Especially regarding the smaller UI elements.

I like the new look. Dark coloured text on white background, that's how it should be.
Some forumes have it vice versa, with white or coloured text on dark backgrounds, which causes cancer on my eyes.

its absolutely terrible, this is total eye CANCER and way too bright ..the earlier design was perfect in color and brightness. Give people who want it a way to return to the old design!

PS. ah, down there is a button you can press to change the design from a write one to at least a dark blueish one with blood & wine theme, way better

Can we not get the Witcher 2 Forum skin, the one back in 2013 I loved it, the new forum skins don't feel Witcher style, they feel like futuristic, or is it just me also the White kills my eyes I recommend truing it down a bit maybe #efefef
:hatsoff:

Pls make it so that it rememebers my settings( so I dont have to switch to Blood and wine skin every time I log in) ... thats the only thing that still bothers me

Actually this color scheme with blue and white is more stress for your eyes than old pergament style page. Even in bright day and in evening and night mostly. Better choose less stressfull colors and day/night mode depending from region.

All our redpoints and achievements are gone now. Phew, there is even no possibility to give a redpoint.

Top Bottom