The new forum look

+
It's..meh. Not just the colors. It's illegible, not really functional..took me quite a bit to find certain buttons/options. Also no red points :[

There are some stuff missing (like REDpoints) at the moment and everything may not be working properly. This is known issue and they are working on it.

adamgranato;n6938030 said:
I also think its way too bright, is there an option to load the old scheme?
Not old one, but you can use BAW skin which is darker. Check under where you write your posts. There is a HoS/BAW box where you can change the theme.

I don't like the new look and i don't like that i need to relog to the forum every time, why cant it save my details and let me enter smoothly. it is too bright, blood and wine option will not be saved on the next relog, i think CDPR need to adress those issues.

HarelMor;n6941590 said:
I don't like the new look and i don't like that i need to relog to the forum every time, why cant it save my details and let me enter smoothly. it is too bright, blood and wine option will not be saved on the next relog, i think CDPR need to adress those issues.
There are currently some problems with the forums and they are working on it.

I was somewhat confused to see my profile info deleted. Hoping everything will return to normal(as it should). Regarding the pain in my eyes...I mean the new forum look...I quickly changed to "Blood and Wine settings."

So yeah, what are we seeing here? Most of I mean. That the site is having problems with the forums or are some of these changes permanent and not because of any problems? I'm not saying that I dislike what I see...but I don't like it. Sorry devs. =(

First of all, thank you all for sharing your feedback regarding new forums with us. We understand that visual changes always require some time to adjust, so we'd like to ask you for your understanding and patience while we work on implementing the suggestions you are sending our way in this, and other threads. It will help us make this place even better. After moving over to the new engine version we've encountered unforeseen issues, therefore we had to bring down the forums and temporarily remove some of the features (such as REDpoints and achievements) but they will be coming back shortly, do not worry.

Marcin_Momot;n6961600 said:
while we work on implementing the suggestions you are sending our way in this, and other threads. It will help us make this place even better. .

I hope that you will implement the "Groups" and "Friends" functions again into the personal Profile.

...or just make the profiles like they were before the Forum change.

What's with the new look?

I'm finding it very difficult to read the posts with the new look of the forums. Is there a way to CHANGE BACK to the way it looked before, or at least change the background? The all white background is very hard on my eyes, and I am prone to migraines. As I'm writing this my head is starting to hurt badly, and I feel a huge strain on my eyesight...

Oh, the Blood and Wine theme is darker, but it's still very hard to read for me... I'm sorry, this is going to make my participation near impossible, since I can't even read anything comfortably

Last edited:
Same as you gildardo_rv I I cant stand the new look, it is too bright blood and wine is somewhat better but member name tag text is too similar to SDPR employees and the set doesn't save. My participation in this forum had been reduced to a crawl.

And I can't even change it. On the Witcher Forum I ALWAYS have the white HoS design...it doesn't matter what I pick in the options menu.

Top Bottom