The new forum!

+
The new forum!

We have just launched the new game forum. We decided to make it more clear, smart and intuitive, simply - more user friendly than the previous one. Everyone that will register The Witcher will receive an extra status on the forum - “Game owner”. We are waiting for your opinions !

Well, it looks good underneath my ava. Thanks a lot.btw: I like it that multilingual way. That's the major plus.But like in every 'dark' board the smilies could use some rendering. But I think they are made for the sunny side of life, so what.edit: ... ahh, at the topics it's fine, just at the 'write post'-menu they look breaded.

Its nice just have to get some geting use to that all :DLOL but am glad you took out the stars for rating LOL

Yep, nice sleek change made to the forum look. Looking forward to getting some use out of it come Witcher's release.

I have a little problem with the speed: It needs about 10-30 sec to load a page - instead, at the same moment, Opera is able to load several other pages, so it's probably not related to my connection. Has someone any ideas, what could be slowing down here?

the new forum can show partial chinese words in my chinese edition notebook and this is a cool thing... 8)I know form-bean html tags have this effect, I believe web site designers put certain efforts in it... :D

It would be even better, if the English version hadn't somehow lost the two categories (The Witcher, Sapkowski) that contained the bulk of the threads! :(Can this get fixed or did they got lost in the transition process?

Wow, now that I have logged in, I can see the categories again. I guess this means that somebody has to change how some of the settings somewhere. :)

btw... I just noticed... I miss the direct link to the news & community site which was available from
News & Community site Home Help Search Profile My Messages Members Logout
http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php

Top Bottom