The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

+

"Somebody" finally released a video with PC ultra settings I guess... :wub: :fun:

that city isnt visible in the PAX gameplay... so is that difference in view distance a result of HIGH / ULTRA footage??

@erxv I know, but these can be reason of progress they've made over months/years. I read somewhere that PAX gameplay was recorded long time ago, so the textures are far better now. CDP said that they would not show ultra until release and I don't think they've changed their minds ( haven't they ?).

Yeh, this trailer is going to win many, many NEW people to go and if not to pre-order the game, than atleast they are going to buy it at release.. and yes, the trailer is great - some choices of scenes could be better, like show some long dialog options or such, and to show off great magic skills in the game with a scene of Yennefer showing off here "special" magic powers is kinda odd, but I'm really nitpicking here..
Great work nontheless CD Projekt RED :) the hard work is really showing off with full force in here

I remember CDPR saying they were still working on that area after the criticism they received at Pax, so I think it's just a more updated build and not really a different setting.. Although it looks like tessellation is fully enabled in the official gameplay trailer..

Looks gorgeous.
Still not really sold on the armor styles though although it looks like there'll be plenty to choose from.

I don't think it's ultra, because I'm noticing a distinct lack of ubersampling that a lot of the screenshots display, but I don't think anybody who watches this trailer is going to come away worried about a downgrade anymore, myself included.

Hype Train is over 9000.

I don't think it's ultra, because I'm noticing a distinct lack of ubersampling that a lot of the screenshots display, but I don't think anybody who watches this trailer is going to come away worried about a downgrade anymore, myself included.

Hype Train is over 9000.

ubersampling =/= ultra settings

Two entirely different things in my books. And if you run the game on 4k ubersampling is pointless anyway... ;)

Top Bottom