The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

+
Death is death. Man, monster, something in between... makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definitions blurred. If I'm to choose between one death and another, I'd rather not choose at all.

Geralt always said to kings ( and others ) that he is not a hitman. Killing monsters for money. Yes. Humans? No thank you. But Iam aware Iam too much into lore here.

Last edited:
Btw Bishop (guy who verified the "insider" on neogaf months ago) just posted this.
The fact that W3 was delayed should put your mind at ease regarding overall quality, especially when taking Anaxymenes' post into account. I've worked on enough games to know how quickly things can come together at the end. I'm picking this up day one, the trailer was great (despite jocking Rockstar way too hard for its own good).

Has anyone else noticed that Quen looks alot like it did in the Witcher 1? cool little touch,

That's probably an upgraded, secondary (Button Hold) use. The standard version still works similar to TW2 and has that same blue effect.

Still cool though, I've loved how they've brought back W1 style signs where appropriate. Like Igni/Aard back to being frontal cone attacks, Yrden is purple again.

Payday?

at last not every charachter has a smile from hollywood movie :p: luv dworfy and red barn teeth :)

Couple of things I noticed...
Geralt now leaves footprints in snow!! glad they put that in!

There seem to be some weird sudden pop ins.. Best example is the troll thing in the last clip (his Gollum type cloth underwear suddenly appears...) Might just be something that will be fixed for launch

Fireworks in the background when Geralt and Triss kiss ? Celebration ? End of game "Roll Credits" type fireworks ? :p

Yeah, sure this new trailer looks impressive but I chose to remain sceptical till I play the game or see somebody actually playing the finished product. There's been too much of ungrounded hype building done by CDPRED in recent year for me believe them fully. That being said as a Witcher fan I will buy the game some time after the release.

BTW, am I the only person who thinks cdpred made a PR fool of themselves by announcing paidexpansions before they even released the game?

Last edited:
Top Bottom