The Nobleman stattue quest?

+
The Nobleman stattue quest?

I had already done this side quest as i remembered, but after Blindingly Obvious, I got the quest pops out again, and I cannot talk to Triss.
i mean there is no option for me to proceed the quest, i'm now on the stage of final preparation, i can find triss in the second floor of Danderlion's inn, but no luck complete the quest.

please help

hi, sorry for you but in 1.05 i had the same issue with the soldier statue and unfortunately.... When triss is back to novigrad it's impossible to finish the quest; the marker says 'talk to triss' but theres no dialogue start. I tried all time till story end. Fail.

Odd. I was able to finish off 2 of my statue quests. I had actually written them off assuming I wouldn't see Triss again since I sent her away. Went to talk to her in Dandelions inn about blindingly obvious. When I got done w/ the quest, I was able to talk to her and take care of BOTH statues. The statue dialogue came up after completing blindingly obvious if I am not mistaken though.

Yea same here but eventually I was also able to do the two statue side quests. I just had to wait until Triss came back to Novigrad later in the game when you're doing the final preparations.

I had no problem with completing these both side quests on my first playthrough but I also had this issue with the statue. I did Nobleman statue, got XP and quest was marked as completed, but later after I found Soldier statue during quest for Zoltan the previous one popped out again. Because I finished all side quests for Triss I couldn't do them then, but after getting back to Novigrad later in the story I was able to finish both quest.

But now on my second playthrough I had a big problem with these. I did the same thing, but when she's back in Novigrad every time I tried to do these quest I had a marker leading to her. But always when I tried to talk to her it either automatically started a different quest when walking close to her, or there was no dialog option if I managed to talk to her, or it wouldn't let me to talk to her because she replies as normal NPC. And I went through second half of the game like that trying to talk to her at every occasion with no luck. I finished the story line and these two side quests are still in the log book. They're not failed but the objective is in red as failed and when tracking them there's no marker.

I wasn't able to talk to her either. However, during the part where you follow her to the fountain to learn where Phillipa went you can talk to her before she gets to the bathhouse. Run up to her and press the interact key.

Does any of you know/remember/have a save of after completing this quest? Do you still have the statues in your inventory when it starts up again? I would like to get to the bottom of this issue, but I need a few more details. Savegames would be ideal if you can submit them via our contact page.

To clarify, you should be able to do this quest during Final Preparations (after you do her part of Final Preparations) towards the end of the game again. Before that we assume Triss is busy with other things if she already left Novigrad prior.

You can do these quests after you do her stage of Final Preparations. She will disappear after you do both of the statuette quests, though. Or that's how it worked for me.

Hi again!

Thanks to whoever sent in the savegame. We have isolated the issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming Patch.

To specify, in the provided savegame, the Quest should not have popped up again. There was an issue with the checks for Triss' availability that have now been corrected.

When the Patch lands, it will retroactively fix your game so it won't be necessary to redo anything.

Game on!

Does any of you know/remember/have a save of after completing this quest? Do you still have the statues in your inventory when it starts up again? I would like to get to the bottom of this issue, but I need a few more details. Savegames would be ideal if you can submit them via our contact page.

To clarify, you should be able to do this quest during Final Preparations (after you do her part of Final Preparations) towards the end of the game again. Before that we assume Triss is busy with other things if she already left Novigrad prior.

I think I had done both the 'nobleman' and the 'soldier' quest even before Triss leaves Novigrad at the first time, those quest had been marked as finished at that time. However after finish the quest of blinding obvious, after saved Phillipa Elhart, I have the nobleman stattue quest pop up again, at this time, it's the missons of final preparation, i can find triss, and it leads me to her, but i don't have the dialog option to proceed the misson, i only have a option that ask her how she feels.

which is odd, now i find Triss is no longer in dandelion's inn, she went back to her old hideout in Bits, that poor building, and still, i got no dialogue option to talk about the stattue quest. even it is still active in my log,and it leads me to Triss.

---------- Post merged on 18-06-2015 at 06:27 AM ----------

Hi again!

Thanks to whoever sent in the savegame. We have isolated the issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming Patch.

To specify, in the provided savegame, the Quest should not have popped up again. There was an issue with the checks for Triss' availability that have now been corrected.

When the Patch lands, it will retroactively fix your game so it won't be necessary to redo anything.

Game on!

thank you so much!!!! that's exciting, by the way, anybody of you had look in to the issue that there is a magic lamp and a bandit camp the cannot be cleared in velen

With 1.08 while following Triss to the bathouse in Blindingly Obvious the remaining Statute quest triggered and went to completion. I tried to re-join Triss to continue with Blindingly Obvious quest. She was in her upstairs bedroom at her old run-down house with the landlord. She was sitting and reading a book. I talked to Triss where Geralt asked "how are you feeling". The response ended up with "we better change subjects". At this point I was locked in an endless loop with the same dialog with Triss. I ended up going to the bathouse on my own where the story automatically picked up with people running out of the bathouse. Cut-scene brought Triss back and the quest resumed as normal.

I'm about to start Isle of Mists quest (it says get on a boat), and I'm going back and doing secondary quests and contracts. I have "The Nobleman's Statuette" and it says to talk to Triss about the statue I found, but there's no map marker and Triss isn't in her house. Is this a bug? Will I be able to complete it later in the game? I'm on PC btw.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom