The Northern realm change revealed so far...

+
ResoundingBuahaha;n9369461 said:
The same reason why dwarf deck run 3 tb potion 1 immune boost instead of 3 immune boost 1 tb potion. Or should I put it this way, it's equivalent to nerfing Keira for 3 and give her the deploy ability of siege tower.

I have met quite a lot dwarf deck with 3 immune boosts witch my machine deck. Pesky little armored bastards... :D

Are we even sure that Aeromancy isn't changed with the new patch?
IIRC on the pic of keira card, the pic didn't include the description of Aeromancy.

Zefyris;n9369601 said:
Are we even sure that Aeromancy isn't changed with the new patch?
IIRC on the pic of keira card, the pic didn't include the description of Aeromancy.

It writes like " play a bronze or silver weather card from your deck and shuffle others back", it's in the pic.

Karolis.petrikas;n9369391 said:
Can you stop writing damn novels. You're just making moderators hate you.

I'm sorry are you moderator or I'm not allowed to talk? I'm confused

ResoundingBuahaha;n9369741 said:
At the cost of losing power & synergy with crewman or reaver hunter D:

Honestly, Reaver hunters don´t need old TBolt at all. They only need something that desync them (1 point is more than enough).

As for crewman, there are better ways to protect them then potions...

Guest 4021160

ResoundingBuahaha;n9369761 said:
It writes like " play a bronze or silver weather card from your deck and shuffle others back", it's in the pic.

I'm sorry are you moderator or I'm not allowed to talk? I'm confused

See, this I understand. A constructive sentence, which suggests maximum amount of information with minimum amount of prose. Keep it up.

Karolis.petrikas;n9370331 said:
See, this I understand. A constructive sentence, which suggests maximum amount of information with minimum amount of prose. Keep it up.

I try to make it rational as best as I could when I make post, it's ok if you can't or don't want to read through but try not to represent the moderators.

Guest 4021160

ResoundingBuahaha;n9370691 said:
I try to make it rational as best as I could when I make post, it's ok if you can't or don't want to read through but try not to represent the moderators.

Ok, I'll hide my imaginary "on behalf of moderators" badge on the top shelf. You should try not to represent everyone else it the ploughin' world, cause I never mentioned I meant you in the first place. Good Friday Sir/madam.

ResoundingBuahaha;n9368641 said:
Not yet but I don't have high expectation, I just found how to use her properly in this patch but meh...

For reinforcement I rather it only search mage and healer, I can't think of it's application when my hand card (as well as deck) is typically choking with soldier, officer and machine while there's a rot tosser on my board.

Quiet on the contrary I'm really confident about Priscilla, especially since she's a 1OO% sure to be rewored card (I mean, there is like O% chance she rermains unchanged, she's like the worst Gold on the entire planet in a world when you can damage Gold units). She might be our saviour and could be exactly what we need for the Henselt Reaver hunter deck (I say "we" because I'm playing every archetype in the game so I'm too a NR player in a way lol).

Karolis.petrikas;n9369391 said:
Can you stop writing damn novels. You're just making moderators hate you.
But that's a forum...the point of a forum to to write things and nobody forces you to read everything.
And I'm pretty sure moderators are just fine with peoples writing novels, there is no hurt in that and they're usually pretty good reader in the first place.

ResoundingBuahaha said:
I never complained about weather nerf and actually quite support the nerf throughout the whole thing.
Lol! Of course you did- cuz you weren't playing monsters weather. That's the point

i really doubt reaver hunters will get a nerf anytime soon, I could be wrong but there are so many counters to them in the current meta over 4k mmr. The reinforcement nerf makes me sad, that was our go to card.

Damn, we were so dominating the current meta for months so of course the few barely usable cards, I mean totally overpowered cards had to be nerfed to compensate.
...wait, we're not talking about Skellige? *sigh*

I guess I'll wait for the patch to see how things go (have already been playing armor the past days because it has a decent chance against most dagon decks and Xmen), but what little variety NR had seems to disappear quickly.

mfool123;n9372381 said:
i really doubt reaver hunters will get a nerf anytime soon

CDPR has stated they were unhappy with the card. Except a nerf in the coming patch.

I'm conflicted about some of the upcoming changes but judging from a few minutes with the latest build at Gamescom a lot is slightly different, so I'm careful with complaining.

I'm looking forward to playing more games after the patch to make up my mind. NR didn't feel weak though.

AmiboshiMK;n9368851 said:
Now something occured to me. Quen was removed from Ida Emean too. What if they plan to change quen to something that shouldn´d be accessible by mages. Story-wise it makes sense. Maybe they´re preparing ground for future cards with "sign" tag and there will be some gold witcher who can draw such cards?

...if they weren't planning something like this, I hope they read your post and take up the idea :cheers:

GenLiu;n9371861 said:
Quiet on the contrary I'm really confident about Priscilla, especially since she's a 1OO% sure to be rewored card (I mean, there is like O% chance she rermains unchanged, she's like the worst Gold on the entire planet in a world when you can damage Gold units). She might be our saviour and could be exactly what we need for the Henselt Reaver hunter deck (I say "we" because I'm playing every archetype in the game so I'm too a NR player in a way lol).

Remember what she was before this remake? D: Even in this patch many doesn't consider she is good though.

ArianeGrosmont;n9372281 said:
Lol! Of course you did- cuz you weren't playing monsters weather. That's the point

If there is one thing I don't miss from last patch that would be frost axeman. (well also savage bear, morkvag, kambi, Donar, Coral, QG Shield maiden, etc. quite a list I guess). As I said when this patch came out the nerf merely bring weather down to a bronze card damage and the whole mechanic supporting weather is actually untouched (except spell'tael which actually run weather for the damage). These nerf to NR however, hit right in the spot, interrupting the mechanic supporting those bigbig card people complain about. Imagine a reaver hunter deck but without operator or Neneke, or facing Dwarf/ over buffing deck without Margarita, what's the winning condition?

In the new patch we can see axeman gain veteran back to compensate row fixed nerf.. all the more terrifying

4RM3D;n9372741 said:
CDPR has stated they were unhappy with the card. Except a nerf in the coming patch.

Well that will be another reason to leave NR...armor archetype is exactly what should be called non-interactive and they don't care to give machine a buff, mere power increase doesn't mean machine can be anything good since the control aspect of machine is still weak overall (except ballista against dagon). before the actual ability of machines are buffed I expect little from machine.

Last edited:
ResoundingBuahaha;n9366011 said:
With these two vital nerf I do expect Northern Realm been butchered in next patch since it's really some nerf that hit right in the eye.

The current reaver Hensalt deck goes almost untouched with these changes. If these are the only nerfs to NR that deck will completely dominate considering it looks like the power players right now are getting gutted to at least some degree.

Top Bottom