The official Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest is here!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Cosplayers of the world unite and take part in the official Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest!

Compete for the lion’s share of the $40,000 prize pool and a chance to appear on the cover of a gaming magazine! Other prizes include Cyberpunk 2077 Collector’s Editions, game-themed goodies and more.

The contest tasks you with creating the most authentic cosplay of an existing Cyberpunk 2077 character. You can use any official trailers, gameplay videos, screenshots and art for the game as reference, or turn to our character cosplay guides, which will be available soon.

You can submit your entry online via the official cosplay contest website until November 30th 23:59 CET, or take part in one of the offline qualifiers held at major gaming events around the world:
  • gamescom (Cologne, Germany), Aug. 21-24
  • PAX West (Seattle, USA), Aug. 30-Sep. 2
  • Tokyo Game Show (Tokyo, Japan), Sep. 12-15
  • Igromir (Moscow, Russia), Oct. 3-6
  • Paris Games Week (Paris, France), Oct. 30-Nov. 3
A total of 10 contestants — 5 finalists of the online qualifiers and 5 winners of offline qualifiers — will meet in a Grand Finale set to take place live and on stage in 2020.

For more details regarding the contest, including the complete set of rules and regulations, visit the official website.

Ready to hit the big leagues? Good! Then get Cyberpunked!

RULES OF THE CYBERPUNK 2077 COSPLAY CONTEST
quote-based on any character showed in the official Cyberpunk 2077 video game materials released by Organiser

wow! that shure take the fun out
you don't ask for a costume but a replica of a costume....

you'd think in a where you can create your own character you'd think the cosplay contest would allow custom costumes. so here's a possable loophole i just thought of based on any character showed in the official Cyberpunk 2077 video game materials released so then that mean if you choose V you can create your own custom design because V is how you want V to look in the game.

and if they said no to that wouldn't that be changing the rules that were placed to begin with mean it cheating to change the rules after the contest has already started

Well Stout is probably the closest to what I actually look like so I guess I'm going as corpo mommy lol

IgroMir (Moscow, Russia), 3-6 October applications are accepted until August 15. Information is still not on the characters( which Is a shame

Wow, a week ago I was wondering how the hell people were going to come up with amazing outfits when we can't tell what most characters are wearing from trailers and gameplay. Like the little things that make the characters who they are...

Crisis averted. Attention to detail installed...

Any more characters getting the same hi-rez photo treatment? Perhaps a certain silver handed homie? I'm still wondering what his shoes look like...:think:

Last edited:
They all look so great, especially Placide and Jackie

Very true, but if I was to join this contest there is no way I could pull off those two characters. Jackie has some of the nicest looking accessories though, and Placide has that badass Gibson battlegear that I would love to recreate...

But none of their gear comes close to...

Johnny's pants...One of the main reasons I would want to join the contest is because of those sexy leather leg coverings...

It's luxury crotch leather that I want...maroon tinted and ready to reflect the glint of a burning city. <3<3<3
That's the real contest reward...

Oh lovely! Thanks @Alicja.

I picture a lot of contestants are going to work on TT units and "V".

And a silver arm is one thing, but I'm really hoping to see some people shoot for a harder cosplay character like LIZZY!
Please don't forget her screenshots, I have utmost respect for anyone working on a full chrome body...
No aluminum foil should have been put in the contest rules...this is going to get interesting.

Hey there,

I've been buzzing since I heard whispers of the cosplay contest as I originally wanted to make V's jacket, but decided I'd do the entire ensemble after the contest was announced.

However, I don't meet the requirement of being 18 years of age. Is there any way I could bypass this without breaking any rules or laws?

Thanks.

Unfortunately there's no way to bypass that rule, the game will be 18+ and so is the contest. When exactly is your 18th birthday?

On a slightly unrelated note, I'd just like to say that I am exceedingly happy to hear such a strong and unequivocal statement that the game will definitely be an 18+/Mature-rated title!

Far too many developers/publishers go to far too ridiculous lengths to keep their games within the lower ratings so they can (in their imagination) get more money, despite their entire game/vision originally wanting to tell a mature, intense story... and then we get such pathetic BS as "cutting off heads is a-okay, but OMG IS THAT A NIPPLE".

So thanks, CDPR, for sticking to your core audience, and telling the story the way it is meant to be told, not the way some manager who has never once been a gamer before thinks it would make more moolah -- just one more reason why content-controlling publishers are a bane on the gaming industry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom