The only enemy that kills you often is

+
Those Red explosive tanks, enemies are like nothing even on very heard but if I clip a tank with my sword I'm donzo.

Does that even make sense that a sword could set off explosive tanks?

This has been the single thing about this game that really frustrates me. Everything else is whatever, and I'm on PC with a lot of power so I have zero performance problems, but this... is really damn stupid.

1) Tanks or other flammable objects should absolutely not explode instantly when hit with melee weapons.

2) Explosions from tanks or other flammables should not be a guaranteed insta-kill. Grenades are not insta-kill, why are cars, bikes, and tanks any different. Explosive damage should be uniform in nature. If I have a lot of health or armor, or a lot of explosion damage resistance, I should be able to resist an explosion from ANY source.

NCPD while i'm looting corpses after i help them clear a hot spot :D

or when i stand less then 10 feet away from them while minding my own business :D

People with bare fists two-shotting me when I got 4000+ armour is really fun, and makes a lot of sense, at least according to the devs.

Well, technically the enemy killing me the most is random deaths falling from ten inches after I jump over/from some random object.

About any random enemy..
Might have something to do with not wearing any hat on my currect character (a hat just doesn't look right on her), and only low level glasses (since I didn't find any higher grade and can't be bothered grinding materials to level them up).
My whole outfit is kinda low level really. The crafting system needs easier access to designs for the clothes I'm currently wearing (so I could at least craft them myself), as well as much lower upgrade costs. There's a reason why people use every glitch they can find for duping, item insertion and moneyhacking: the crafting system is completely out of wack and too prohibitive. After upgrading an item 4 or 5 times, the cost to go any further becomes ridiculous, completely not in line with the levels you'd gain while gathering resources for the upgrade.

So, I'm running around relatively unarmored this playthrough, and trying to stay clear from the more overpowered netrunning skills like Suicide and Cyberpsychosis (since my previous two characters already did the overpowered Netrunner thing). Weapons of choice: whatever I find that's the highest DPS, usually a shotty with a revolver on the side, though currently I carry some assault rifle instead of the shotty. Think I've played for about 20 minutes with some sniper rifle, before it was already replaced with a higher DPS shotty again.

I had two playthoughs done on 1.04~1.06 one with male V and the other with female. Male was a melee build and female a pistol build, the former would often die to explosions caused by his swings and the latter from enemies who seemingly use aimbot hacks. However, traffic accidents were bad with both. In this game things like people and cars (and police) spawn at the direction you're not looking but the spawns occur so very near you that you'll often die crossing a road.

Top Bottom