The outrageous irony...

+
As a quadriplegic gamer, I am very disappointed & pissed that this game is pretty much unplayable due to its totally unnecessary key mapping failings & also it's locking out of external devices & programs that help disabled gamers play.

I have been using an X-keys 8-stick rack, that I modified into a chin controller, for nigh on a decade now with little to no problem on most games big & small. I can actually sometimes play without, as I have learned to the hard way (a Stick shoved into a splint on each hand) before X-key augmentation, as I have good arm movement but no hand function. But it's difficult & frustrating & sometimes impossible, without the assistance of augmentation, especially in the latter stages as games progressively get harder.

Since my X-keys chin controller augmentation, my gaming has become 1000 fold better & far less frustrating & therefore so much more fun. It has allowed me to play games much more freely, even play multiplayer games where I just couldn't before.

These failings on behalf of the developers should be fixed as soon as possible or I too will add myself to the ranks requesting a refund.

For a game that's very storyline revolves around the premise of virtual people augmenting themselves to better play, compete & survive in the world not allowing the actual players to do the same (even when a total necessity) is a real & cruel kick in the teeth... The irony here is agonising.

Top Bottom